• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

chinense Trinidad Scorpion personal experience

stillmanz = stillz

"Patty" and I are buddies .... she can take a good ribbing ;)

I haven't eaten a fresh one but I got some concentrates from a friend, and that sh!t HURT!!!
Had some friends over and I put some in a dish and told my husbands friend that it was salsa. He wanted me to taste it first so I casually dipped a chip in it, and managed a straight face for about 10 seconds, then HELL!!!!
I seriously thought I was going to pass out!

I did end up making hot sauce with some of it and it will bring mortals to tears. Me and a few local chili-heads take it with us when we go to our favorite Mexican restaurant every Friday and play burn-out. See who can eat the most before crying uncle.

I'll organize some seeds in the next 2 months HP mate got nothing I can garentee as "true" at present. remind me in a month
Mick

JayT said:
You know, you are hard core FireAngel. I love it! Eat a whole one you will see God.

I'll eat a whole one this year ... I am growing about 50 different varieties and plan to eat at least one whole raw fruit from each one!
There MAY be a video cam involved!

Fire Angel said:
I'll eat a whole one this year ... I am growing about 50 different varieties and plan to eat at least one whole raw fruit from each one!

That is exactly what I did when I started growing. Then with the help of some very generous members here I tried them all. It only lasts so long and you will remember each one very well. One bit of advice don't try too many in one night...:onfire:

Fire Angel said:

Live feed ?

TS is like bungy jumping without a rope, it's gonna hurt!

Definately the hottest pepper I have ever tried and have got a few so called Chilleheads with this one.

Got any piccies Stillmanz? I want to drool........

Micca

Micca302 said:
TS is like bungy jumping without a rope, it's gonna hurt!

Definately the hottest pepper I have ever tried and have got a few so called Chilleheads with this one.

Got any piccies Stillmanz? I want to drool........

Micca

Micca ... is that a little blue staffy on your avatar?

Trinidad Scorpion Hot???? lol its really not that hot:cool:!
Usually the heat burns out your pain receptors after about
15 minutes, so anything after the initial burn is "milder" (including 7 pots, Bhuts, Nagas, etc; )I have taste tested
7 pots and naga's back to back with the scorpion and when the
TS is the lead off pepper you can forget getting a good "feel"
for the heat from the others, not that I recommend testing
peppers that way, I just enjoy it:mouthonfire:

ButchT

the famous ButchT...

i heard you had some good seeds ( seen a vid of Neil doing a TS from your stock...)

any for sale ?

Thats it EXTREME pain and then numbing kind of throb like you accidently put the wrong end of your ciggerrette in your mouth lol

Fire Angel said:
Micca ... is that a little blue staffy on your avatar?

Sure is. That piccy was when she was about 10 wks old. Now she is 11 months old and her nickname is Terror!(wonder why)
stillmanz said:
I'll get some pics on my weekend and post them up.

Sweeet!!!

The Trinidad Scorpions sourced from ButchT are definitely the hottest pepper I've tried, hotter than other scorpion or 7-pod/pot types I've grown but not always perfect pod shape

I've had two different Scorpions last season, and both were amazingly hot. the way I like to describe it is "a 5KG hammer right to your face". now I'm going to grow the mythical ButchT Trinidad Scorpion. :D

Back