• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Trinidad Yellow 7 POD

The best picture she didn't even post.
Take a look at this:
yellow7potfk1.jpg

Now look at that texture... isn't it a beauty?
Looks more like a pastry than a pepper, a cookie of some sort. :)

Sara, the pod had some dirt on it so I cleaned it up. hope you don't mind.

chilehunter said:
ditto, what he said

ME TOO!! Made me want to talk to it, then eat it later:lol::lol:. That's cool looking. I have some regular 7 pots growing right now. However.....they are a wee bit small right now.

Hi TriniHottie,

I’m new around here and just having a browse around came across this fantastic photo. That is some impressive Pepper! Thanks for sharing.

TriniHottie said:
No Black 7 pod yet Omri... But I think I saw something like an Oramge 7 pod... I have to go to the market and re-check.

Hi Trini, have found orange 7 pot to the market or other rare pepper?

Yes, we're all relying on you to find the magical orange 7 pod to complete the collection. :) Red, brown, yellow, what's missing? Orange!!! We love to dream all the colors of the rainbow when it comes to hot peppers.

Chris

cmpman1974 said:
Yes, we're all relying on you to find the magical orange 7 pod to complete the collection. :) Red, brown, yellow, what's missing? Orange!!! We love to dream all the colors of the rainbow when it comes to hot peppers.

Chris

Yes, A Trinidad 5-Color 7-Pod.

Mike

nice pic omri

i have a few trin scorpion seeds to plant next year
hope i can swap some seeds later in the year
no one is selling the 7 pot that i know off:)

paul

7-pot ....not

cmpman1974 said:

Chris

I have an orange pod on what was supposed to be a 7-pot. Hopefully it turns out to be a good cross but it looks nothing like a 7-pot right now. I may just start some seeds from ripe pods and see what they produce.

Potawie,

The world is depending on you to produce the orange 7 pod. :)

Chris

POTAWIE said:
I have an orange pod on what was supposed to be a 7-pot. Hopefully it turns out to be a good cross but it looks nothing like a 7-pot right now. I may just start some seeds from ripe pods and see what they produce.

Back