US seed trading parcel

This Is the final list, let me know if i missed you, Package should ship tomorrow, monday at the latest, Addresses will be emailed out ASAP. Thanks

hot stuff
PepperBen
chad s
madzx2
origamiRN
Bhut Camp
Benjoe
ZanderSpice
WickedMojo
pepperfever
midwestchilehead
hixs
Hot Pooper

Hey Halo......you didnt answer my question above, is this open to Canadians to play, like the last one was?

Parcel is going out in the morning to Hot stuff.

Everyone should have received a message from me, If you didn't clean out youre inbox and message me.

Remember to post when you receive the box and ship it. It also would not hurt to make sure that the address i sent you is indeed the member after you on the final list.

hot stuff
PepperBen
chad s
madzx2
origamiRN
Bhut Camp
Benjoe
ZanderSpice
WickedMojo
pepperfever
midwestchilehead
hixs
Hot Pooper
halo_players_junkyard

I think I cleaned out my inbox. I'm not sure, this new system confuses my brain. I liked it when it said inbox instead of personal conversation. Which is which? I'm digging around looking for an inbox designation but no luck. If you can't reach me please feel free to email me...that I know where it's located and it's still called email.

I was interested but seeing the vast assortment of players and mentions of tons of varieties I don't think I have anything worthy or new to bring to the table but thanks for putting this together Halo!

Hey by chance is there going to be a posting of what is being entered?It might help with turn around time and not way to many duplicates.Just a thought and it seemed to help with AJ`s parcel keeping moving without delays a couple yrs ago.

I would love to get into this but only have one type of seed as this is my 1st year growing superhots but they are chocolate bhuts

Back