US seed trading parcel

I just got my mail, nothing was returned to me. The box had clear packaging tape encircling all sides. Did they open it?

Chad

I am sort of new here and do not understand at all what is happening. let me explain as best I can and tell me where I am wrong.

The first guy starts the ball rolling and sent out 30 varieties one pack of seeds of 30 types. then the 2nd guy receives 30 packs and swaps 3 packs. take 3 out and puts 3 different ones in the box and sends to the next person. Eventually it gets to the last person who ships it back to the first person. Who now has hopefully 30 different packs from the 30 he originally sent out.

What am I missing. did the first person really send out maybe 5 packs of one item and 2 packs of the other 29. etc. does person 5 take out 3 packs and put in 5 packs. etc. If a person puts in 2 packs of the same seeds does it count as 1 or 2.

For me I would probably only take one or two out. Would be happy to put 20 different and multiple back in. But maybe that is not the way it works. I dont know. Maybe something totally different is happening.

Thanks for the info. I would love to join next time. It looks like a lot of fun and I like to have fun with my peppers. I am making big plans for this coming summer.

Oh yes how many seeds are in a pack? 5 or 25 or 100 per pack?

Ideally it would work as you would do, you receive the package you take a couple seeds of the types you would like then add the types you can spare. Ideally as the package progresses the number of types should increase. Again as for the number of seeds it is whatever you can spare, remember as the package moves multiple people will be removing seeds.

Along as everyone is fair I don't feel the need to specify actual quantities. As long as it continues to work I'll stick with the honesty system, if it fails i' ll specify the quantities the following round.

Hope this makes sense.

Back