US seed trading parcel

Sorry about the hold up, package was sent out yesterday. hope everyone had a good christmas and new year

It was supposed to be headed my way but never showed up. :( I hate to say it, but I don't think it will. I'll give it another week, then I'll offer up the seeds I was saving for the package.

That is a damn shame. I can contribute more seed for the rest of the remaining group. I benefited from being early on the list so I am more than happy to send out seed.

Ben

Let me know and will be glad to send seeds to anyone who wants.This is the prob and remember ---- who to try to deal with. Rich

I've got all I need for next season so I don't NEED any thing more. How many people on the list still need seed? I'm more than happy to toss in what I had saved for the package, but maybe it would be easier to just mail a couple folks directly.

To those who didn't receive the package I have the following seed in excess: Black Congo, Yellow 7pot, Manzano, both Yellow and Orange.

Ben

I hope it was just mislabeled or lost in transit. I'll leave it up to halo_players_junkyard, but my vote is to say RIP and move on.

If anyone part of the original list wants to PM me I know I've got plenty of:
Orange Manzano
Thai #1
Yellow Scorpion CARDI

Please no requests for seed from anyone not part of the trading parcel list. Ben, I'll take you up on Black Congo and Yellow 7pot. Thanks

Check my list and can help with about 80 % .Would love to trade with everyone.Have a great 1 and damn if we aren`t snake bit. Rich

well looking at benjoes site he was last here damn near 2 weeks ago.Anyone want to try again let me know.Enough of us here have seeds and time here.Let me know.These ++++-++++ really suck!Great night to everyone

I'm putting the best construction on it though I'm wondering how he sent on Jan. 1, perhaps he deposited it in the mail with postage on it already.

Well the 1st -- not gonna happen.I went to bed at 930 but still the mailbox was a realllll bad thought the next day.Lets figure it out and work it out.So far a group has already passed muster.Do we keep going?I`m willing.Have a great night yall.

This sounds like a lot of fun.
I just wanted to watch this play out and it looks easy enough.

I to have seeds to spare and would like to play the next time it comes around.

I will continue to follow the posts.

Looks awesome!!!

Each participant should get a tracking number when they
mail the package back out, and give it to the next person
in line.

Each participant should get a tracking number when they
mail the package back out, and give it to the next person
in line.

What I was thinking for next time is to break the group into subgroups of 5 participants that trade amongst their subgroup then trade with the other subgroup. For example, group A and group B are comprised of 5 participants. Groups A participants will trade with each other just as we did here. Group B will do the same. The last participant in each group, hopefully a veteran with a solid reputation on THP, will then forward the groups seed to the seed trade leader. That leader will then switch seed so that each group can again trade with seed from a different group.

Just thinking of ways to improve an idea that had real promise.

Ben

P.S.
For those who requested seed from me, your packages will be sent out Monday. Please pm me when you receive them.

Back