• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest VOTE! Burger Royale Part 1

Who made the Best BEEF Burger?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Hot Pepper

Founder
Admin
Wow!

9 BEEF

8 BLEND/ALT

BURGERS!!!!!!

I have to say I saw some awesome stuff here I hadn't seen until I was creating this poll... well done! (or rare in some cases ;))

This is going to be a 72 hour poll. 48 per usual plus 24 for additional category.

(I did not see PoL or a final composed post by Heckle.)

I have to give MM both votes this time ...

PK and SF were in there, though - and that's my fav KBK to date.

All my favorites have muffin-top patties (see the burger Waffler posted in burgers for explanation) ...

SnF how did you cook your patty melt? You didn't say. I think grilled since the bread has grill marks. That foil tray is deceiving. 

grantmichaels said:
I have to give MM both votes this time ...

PK and SF were in there, though - and that's my fav KBK to date.

All my favorites have muffin-top patties (see the burger Waffler posted in burgers for explanation) ...

I'm totally "eyeing" that walleye totally my kinda fish burger, that thing is amazing, so is his State Fair. Just haven't looked them all over but yeah.

The Hot Pepper said:
SnF how did you cook your patty melt? You didn't say. I think grilled since the bread has grill marks. That foil tray is deceiving. 

Yup grilled.  Foil the tray so that once the raw is off you can swipe/dispose and then use the same tray to take everything back in.  No cross contamination in this hea house!!  :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back