• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

w00t got a AJ's package of superhots!

AJ is the greatest, I ended up getting way more than I was expecting, so I decided to share the wealth with some co-workers.
They came in today a bit before lunch:onfire: So first thing I ate was a cheesburger w/ fataliis on it:

3046439774_eb332bd961_b.jpg

Delicious

Then I ate one of the yellow ebay bih jolokias, but it was tiny and not as hot as i expected so I ate a big one. JESUS CHRIST:mouthonfire:

Then I ate the smallest red savina

And just now I ate either a chocolate hab or a jamaican hot chocolate, and this is amazing. Great taste, never had a choc hab before. My stomach is on fire.

Holy shit, i just had to get up in the middle of typing this and go throw up. That is ridiculous. I don't know if it was the pepper or what I had for dinner but f***. My stomach was burning pretty good from that choc hab, then it kinda went away but then I suddenly just got the urge to hurl. Sucked a lot, burned on the way up lol. I even kinda got some splash-back on my face that burned. Pretty epic... I need a beer, i'll post pics later.;)

Crazy bastard!! That happened to me after consuming too much Jersey Death. My mouth was fine but then about 1/2 hour later i was on the floor in the feotal position sweating like a racehorse. I managed to pull myself up to the toilet and shove a finger down the back of my throat, about 15 minutes later i was all good, with a much increased respect for capsaicin- thought i was gunna die and wanted too!!!!

Oh yeah good on ya AJ ;)

Be careful what you wish for is all I got to say. So you never had a Chocolate Hab before? Now I guess you can say you have it twice now, once on the way down and way back up.;)

Pepper Ridge Farm said:
Be careful what you wish for is all I got to say. So you never had a Chocolate Hab before? Now I guess you can say you have it twice now, once on the way down and way back up.;)

Double Chocolate is not for the faint of stomach!
"Moderation,Its a good thing"

Lol, it was great though. Absolutely delicious the 1st time. I think it might have been hotter the 2nd time. I'm still not 100% convinced it was just the pepper, it might have been that vietnamese food I ate. But probably the pepper lol. My stomach felt like it had a coal in it. I feel much better now. Now that I have all this room in my stomach, I think I'm gonna eat a scorpion or 7 pot soon. Didn't learn my lesson lol.

3046514967_3f8209b262_o.jpg

Pics as promised. Now the question at hand......what to do with all these? I'm going to save seeds from pretty much every pepper to increase my chances of finding interesting crosses ;)

Great collection of pods you where sent and nice to see your pain..Be careful with the chocs they bite,As for crosses wait till next year there will be loads :hell:

there will no doubt be crosses...None of the plants were isolated from one another but all my superhots were in a section of the yard away from the annuums and others...

AlabamaJack said:
there will no doubt be crosses...None of the plants were isolated from one another but all my superhots were in a section of the yard away from the annuums and others...

Didn't mean your plants A.J sorry just Crosses in general of the superhots :D

talas said:
Didn't mean your plants A.J sorry just Crosses in general of the superhots :D

no offense taken talas...I just want to make sure that everyone knows if they get seeds from me that I have grown this year, they were not isolated and crosses may occur...

AlabamaJack said:
no offense taken talas...I just want to make sure that everyone knows if they get seeds from me that I have grown this year, they were not isolated and crosses may occur...

Lol I now have 7pot seed from you, cheezy & prariechilehead, and I'm going to try and grow one of each next year:onfire: And the fact that they probably will be crosses has me even more excited for next year! I can't wait to see how they all turn out :)

Thanks again AJ, Cheezy & sheldon!

Bummer about doing the big spit, glad you survived it. Did you also have a hot sauce on the burger? Looks quite tasty.

Good luck with the next bunch.

Txclosetgrower said:
Lol, it was great though. Absolutely delicious the 1st time. I think it might have been hotter the 2nd time. I'm still not 100% convinced it was just the pepper, it might have been that vietnamese food I ate. But probably the pepper lol. My stomach felt like it had a coal in it. I feel much better now. Now that I have all this room in my stomach, I think I'm gonna eat a scorpion or 7 pot soon. Didn't learn my lesson lol.
Oh no, not the Scorp', it's a killer. I hope you at least waited until today.

Back