• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

WayRight's 2ten start

I cheat the county water restrictions, but, nothing is like rain water!

we don't really have restrictions here. they just stop supplying water when they don't have any supply left. lol.

and we also cheat when we have to. there's also water delivery trucks out here that delivers water in large tanks whenever it's needed. about $3 per 500 gallon tank (we have 3). lasts us a day or two.

rain water is king. lol. if only i had time and the money to make a watercatchment thingy.

we don't really have restrictions here. they just stop supplying water when they don't have any supply left. lol.

and we also cheat when we have to. there's also water delivery trucks out here that delivers water in large tanks whenever it's needed. about $3 per 500 gallon tank (we have 3). lasts us a day or two.

rain water is king. lol. if only i had time and the money to make a watercatchment thingy.

Dang that would suck..our restrictions consist of ,.....if a cop drives by and sees your sprinkler on, you get a ticket! :)

Kevin, your plants look awesome. Can't wait to see the harvest pics.

Dang that would suck..our restrictions consist of ,.....if a cop drives by and sees your sprinkler on, you get a ticket! :)

3rd world country. lol. i love it here. getting away with stuff is what i love about living here. lol.

Wow, nice super tall super-hots. Instead of bending over to pick, you must need something to stand on. I finally got around to sampling a 7pot-SR last night. It's been a while since I've eaten Jonah, but I think they're relatively equal, and extremely hot. The SR flavor is much better to me. It has a slow burn at first until it reaches saturation and then every piece after that is instantly insane. My wife was in tears and still said it was delicious. It's one of my new favorites.

Finally ! The last of my 9 supers is ripe! I guess mother nature saved the best for last. Or maybe it's cause they were planted late? Who am I to question mother nature! :)
Trinidad Scorpion
10-20-10TrinidadScorpion.jpg

Kevin

I picked a few supers today and realized that all 9 of my supers were ripe at the same time! Thought I'd share some pics. :)
Jonah
10-28-10Jonah.jpg

Yellow CARDI Scorpion
10-28-10YellowCARDIScorpion.jpg

Douglah and Trinidad Scorpion
10-28-10DouglahandTrinidadScorpion.jpg

Chocolate Bhut's
10-28-10ChocolateBhutJolokia.jpg

Great haul! You got much left on your plants? Still no frost in the 10 day, so I am hoping to get the last pods off before it's all over.

jacob

Wow! Very nice. Supposed to be in the mid-20s here tonight so my few remaining plants will be finished in the morning. Hope that the weather continues to cooperate with you. Beautiful pods.

Great haul! You got much left on your plants? Still no frost in the 10 day, so I am hoping to get the last pods off before it's all over.

jacob
Thanks Jacob, Still a trillion pods left :) I hear ya! every year I am up till 4 am stripping pods on the first frost!

Wow! Very nice. Supposed to be in the mid-20s here tonight so my few remaining plants will be finished in the morning. Hope that the weather continues to cooperate with you. Beautiful pods.
Thanks Buddy, mid 20's? ouch! we usually get first frost at halloween, but last year not till end November! looking like this year may be the same! :) I love global warming!!!

Back