• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

music What Are You Listening To Right Now?

Okay, so you were using an unknown expression indeed! I feel kinda reliefed, although you revealed a lack of knowldege on my side. :)

Yeah, The Kooks are great. I was going to see them this winter, but they are playing in a giant venue and although admission is not too much I'd rather not go, I prefer shows in smaller places and I have seen them twice already. I decided to spend my ticket budget on Babyshambles and Primal Scream.

Chiliac said:
Okay, so you were using an unknown expression indeed! I feel kinda reliefed, although you revealed a lack of knowldege on my side. :)

Yeah, The Kooks are great. I was going to see them this winter, but they are playing in a giant venue and although admission is not too much I'd rather not go, I prefer shows in smaller places and I have seen them twice already. I decided to spend my ticket budget on Babyshambles and Primal Scream.
Unknown?
i_heart_amish_gone_wild.png

It's been there for years on t-shirts! :O

Yeeeeaaaaaahhhh, but written down it looks kinda funny, and I wasn't sure. If there'd been a heart instead of the word, I'd have known what she meant, of course! Hey, now you sound like a smartass! :)

Sickmont said:
Didn't all that start with the whole "I heart NY" T-shirts from the seventies?
Well sorta. they copied the original "I heart Omri" ones. they were second, though. :)

16 Horsepower - Hoarse - american wheeze.
Great american band, one of my favorite from usa (after morphine,gun club and a few more).

Back