• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

music What Are You Listening To Right Now?

It's the only thing I've ever heard by him, I just like the song. My favourite line in it (yes I know all the lyrics) is "Singing sweet home Alabama all summer long."

I cannot say that I am a big fan of him either, but RB has an awesome taste in music, so she's entitled to enjoying this song! :)

tbh, I never really liked her. Her voice may be great, I won't argue with that and I know that her music is good i.e. well done, but I never got into it at all.

Listening to Recreation again (and again and again.....) :)

Chiliac said:
I cannot say that I am a big fan of him either, but RB has an awesome taste in music, so she's entitled to enjoying this song! :)

I have to concur, she does have exceptional taste.

Chiliac said:

Sickmont said:
I have to concur, she does have exceptional taste.

I still have Barry Manilow's Copacabana on my MP3 that I put on a few years ago. I'm glad you all think my taste in music is top notch :lol:

rainbowberry said:
I still have Barry Manilow's Copacabana on my MP3 that I put on a few years ago. I'm glad you all think my taste in music is top notch :lol:

"PLEASE GOD LET BARRY MANILOW GET A HUGE BOIL ON HIS ASS"
-George Carlin

Chiliac said:
I prefer "Mandy"! :)

No you don't really do you? Prefer or like? You're just saying that to make me feel better because I love Mandy (the song- Sickmont's about). Westlife covered it but not as good as Barry M.

rainbowberry said:

My Wife says a barry fan thank god :lol:;)

rainbowberry said:
No you don't really do you? Prefer or like? You're just saying that to make me feel better because I love Mandy (the song- Sickmont's about). Westlife covered it but not as good as Barry M.

Nah, I actually really like that song, believe it or not and don't ask me why, but now and then it's in my playlist! Really!

O my God The Worlds Gone Mad..Next Thing You'll Be planning a week in Vegas to see him..im not gonna sleep tonight..thank you both :)

I'd rather go and see Neil Diamond in Vegas although I surely wouldn't mind RB's company at a good show!

Playing some John Mellencamp now.

Thank you Chiliac, now cringe at this, I'm listening to DJ Ironik- Stay with me. The version with Ny singing is better though, not all Pinky and Perky/Alvin and the Chipmunks like the normal one.

rainbowberry said:
Thank you Chiliac, now cringe at this, I'm listening to DJ Ironik- Stay with me. The version with Ny singing is better though, not all Pinky and Perky/Alvin and the Chipmunks like the normal one.

my finger tapped to this R.B a sign i should not criticize its uncool beats..but my finger tapped :shocked::rolleyes:

rainbowberry said:

The Chipmunk singing is what annoys me most about it, so a version without it might not be THAT bad, but I doubt that it'll become one of my faves tbh! :)

Back