• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

music What Are You Listening To Right Now?

Ya mate, a new twist on "lights on, nobody's home"
16.gif

Very appropriate, it's raining hard over here and I need to go out after my next cuppa coffee! Dang! Good music though, Jimi's great!

no rain here - just settling in with a few whiskeys at dusk after a nice mild temp. high humidity day. Love the jazz influence on that tune. But yeah, jimi's been part of my life since i got my first cassette player

"I spent all my money in a mexican whorehouse,
across the street from a catholic church,
and then i wiped off my revolver,
and i buttoned up my burgundy shirt,
i shot the morning in the back,
with my red wings on,
i told the sun he'd better go back down,
and if i can find a book of matches,
i'm goin' to burn this hotel down.

you got to tell me brave captain,
why are the wicked so strong,
how do the angels get to sleep,
when the devil leaves the porchlight on."

Just don't write them like that anymore lol

Does any of them still live down under anyway???

Listening to some demo CDs I got/bought at shows, just feel like it. Ha, it's unsigned band day at Chiliac's! :)

Chiliac said:
Does any of them still live down under anyway???

Listening to some demo CDs I got/bought at shows, just feel like it. Ha, it's unsigned band day at Chiliac's! :)

Brian Johnson lives here where i live in Sarasota, Fl. Never met the guy, but i've seen him around.

I'm listening to the new Metallica album and crying into my bourbon.

Oh how the mighty have fallen, and then dug themselves an even deeper hole and then rolled around in dogshit...

Brokensea said:
I'm listening to the new Metallica album and crying into my bourbon.

Oh how the mighty have fallen, and then dug themselves an even deeper hole and then rolled around in dogshit...

:lol: metallica SUCKS!!!! once they went clean they were garbage!
last good album IMO was "justice for all"
plus james voice has change over the years, & for the worse, IMO

but right now I'm listening to some heavy headbanging music - the beatles :lol::rolleyes:

At this time it's some really old roots Reggae. The Congos, really old farts like myself. Love de vibe

If you've not heard them here's a YOU TUBE link

Peace,
P. Dreadie

Back