• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

music What Are You Listening To Right Now?

Omri said:
This one is a special one. this song has accompanied me through my toughest moments in service. it's the same song all troops sing when they miss home... when they need a little hope. could be a week, could be a month and could be A LOT more... I give you 'I'll be home tomorrow' by Ethnix!

Wow! I had goosebumps watching that, man!

See, I also did National Service and can relate perfectly...Thanks!

huntsman said:
Wow! I had goosebumps watching that, man!

See, I also did National Service and can relate perfectly...Thanks!
Thank *you*.
Glad you liked it. :)

Right now a song I kinda ran into by accident.
UNDERØATH - Emergency Broadcast: The End is Near

Blink 182- All the Small things.

My son says I'm borderline Emo with the stuff I listen to. Some of what I like just sounds very different to his stuff, like Akon, Ne-Yo but mainly the stuff the that Chipmunk, Tinchy Stryder and N- Dubz do. I expect that's lost on a lot of you in the US, believe me it sounds bad if you're not interested in it, I don't mind some of it but really it's for those that are going home for the day to sit down and do school homework and perhaps have to get up for a paper round.

I'm listening to Erik Zetterwall, a new artist from my hometown (if you can call it a town) who is waiting for his big break. A few radio stations are playing this song, so it might happen;)

Anyway - if anyone don't know how swedish sounds but want to, go ahead and press play!

huntsman said:
Very nice - a little like Per Gessle I think?

Is that clip shot in the 'River Bend' vicinty, MrArboc? Very beautiful...

I'm also thinking Gessle. Not really sure, but I believe the first parts where filmed just outside Jokkmokk. It was released may 12th and I see no snow so it could be filmed further south and closer to the coast.

Secret Chiefs 3, I love em! went to see em in Barcelona a few weeks ago, never thought I would get the chance! They did not disapoint!

Back