• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

music What Are You Listening To Right Now?

It was her on the remake? I never knew. Such a waste - a beautiful girl too. I love the original 8 minute version too - one of my favourite ever songs.

UFO "Force It" LP. Because that's what my daughter was listening to before I kicked her off the computer. She has great taste in music for a 10 year old. She was ordered to be the iPod DJ at the BBQ we're going to tonight!

Whoa - Crowbar! I haven't heard these guys since the early nineties. This is industrial grade heavy grind! Makes Prong sound light-hearted. I love it - thanks CP.

Anvil? I remember buying Metal on Metal only to get home to find that the idiot in the record shop had put an album by someone very sucky in the sleeve instead! Talking of which, the film inspired by them was on TV last night - This is Spinal Tap. Still one of my favourite movies.

akufen "skidoo's" which is a french canadian minimalistic house with microsamples

going for the chill music now

5135ootnz2BL._SS400_.jpg

Killer!!

Back