• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

music What Are You Listening To Right Now?

129GB of music here. just the CDs, though. still haven't found a cheap and efficient way to transfer songs from the vinyls. the cheap converters suck.

Omri said:
129GB of music here. just the CDs, though. still haven't found a cheap and efficient way to transfer songs from the vinyls. the cheap converters suck.

I saw an ad for a record player and built in CD burner for around $350 US. I just don't know how good it would be. I think it would be worth it if it did alright. I have a huge vinyl collection and have thought about giving it a try. Then once on Cds I could transfer them over to mp3. It would take months of work though...

Some of the "vinyl to digital" converters just plug in to your PC, and TA-DA! MP3s. :lol:
Just that they're not that good, it sounds awful.

my boss raising H*** with someone....glad it's not me

AlabamaJack said:
my boss raising H*** with someone....glad it's not me

Can you record it? Maybe we can turn it into a cool metal/hardcore tune?

previous: Good Charlotte - The River
now: The Undertones - Teenage Kicks
next: Beack Boys - Barbara Ann

Rainbowberry: again, simply excellent stuff!

Are they singing or just talking to you? What are they saying/singing?

previous: Roni Size - Dirty beats
now: Libertines - Don't look back into the sun
next: The Vines - Ride

I also think that "Don't..." is their best song, followed by (in no particular order) "Time for heroes", "Can't stand me now" (maybe one of the best duets of the new century), "Music when the lights go out" and "What became of the likely lads".

previous: The Prodigy - Voodoo people
now: The Academy is... - LAX to O'Hare
next: Mission of Burma - 2wice

nah, just added some songs to my MP3 playlist and shuffled it once more.... :)

previous: Editors - Smokers outside the hospital doors
now: Hard-Fi: Television
next: Johnossi - Execution song

Back