• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

music What Are You Listening To Right Now?

Biscombe said:
CRASS! god bless em xx anyone else here into anarcho punk past and present?

haha nice! i'm probably one of the few people on their way to being an officer in the military that has a crass album. :lol:

listening to malevolent creation - the will to kill

you might be right there, man! I used to listen to some crust a few years ago, but I'm not too much into it anymore. Whenever I put it on, I still like the raw energy and the songs, but it's not my everyday cup of tea anymore. I used to listen to Driller Killer, Extinction of Mankind, Disgust, Disfear, Doom and the likes... Basically all the Dis...bands! :lol:

Nowadays I'm more into The...bands! But I still respect all the heavy stuff! Diversity is the key (imo).

previous: Razorlight - Vice
now: Oasis - Acquiesce
next: Blood Red Shoes - It's getting boring by the sea

You're into a lot of classic metal, huh? Cool, I still enjoy listening to a lot of that myself and Dio is sure one of the best metal singers there are. Small man, big voice! A good song, too! I still rate "Holy Diver" as one of my fave albums.

previous: The Enemy - Away from here
now: Ash - A life less ordinary
next: Klaxons - Golden Skans

Actually I like the earlier stuff better. my all time favorite musical album is Paranoid by Black Sabbath.

Now I'm just listening to the Beatles. more specifically Strawberry Fields (Strawberry Fields Forever)... next is Let It Be.

You can'tz go wrong with The Beatles IMO! I like the early stuff as well as the later songs, they always had great songs.

Chicago: Saturday in the Park

I had to turn on a commercial radio station, we've got some really ugly weather rolling through right now.

You probably heard about the storms that shook Europe this week. It wasn't too bad where I live, but some parts of England, France and Germany got hit really hard.

Believe it or not, but I am listening to Maniacal Plan atm (from their myspace site). I really like that band. I'm glad I'm a member of this forum, I might've never discovered them otherwise!!!

:onfire:

Now I have some Mexican flamico guitar somg stuck in my head. Really cool what ever it is.

Bum bum bum, bum bum bum, bah bah bah, bah bah bah, bum bum bum, bum bum bum, bah bah bah, bah bah bah........who needs a radio when your head just tunes randoms song in on it's own, ha!

imaguitargod said:
Now I have some Mexican flamico guitar somg stuck in my head. Really cool what ever it is.

Bum bum bum, bum bum bum, bah bah bah, bah bah bah, bum bum bum, bum bum bum, bah bah bah, bah bah bah........who needs a radio when your head just tunes randoms song in on it's own, ha!

Hey hey! I just fiqured out how to play it on my guitar, what a nifty song. Remember kids, always learn your scales, it pays off in the end ;)

Chiliac said:
You probably heard about the storms that shook Europe this week. It wasn't too bad where I live, but some parts of England, France and Germany got hit really hard.

Believe it or not, but I am listening to Maniacal Plan atm (from their myspace site). I really like that band. I'm glad I'm a member of this forum, I might've never discovered them otherwise!!!

:onfire:
Yeah I like them too! especially the vocals. :cool:

I'm listening to -> Ozzy Osbourne - Bark at the Moon
Me thinks it's time to say goodnight... :beer:

Mind's currently blank right now as far as the internal soundtrack goes...more empashis tonigh on the way things work in the universe than music (shifted gears).

DevilDuck said:
Rush - Snakes & Arrows

DD, you a big Rush fan?

How does Snakes & Arrows stack up to their other work? I'm guessing its in the same vein as Counterparts/Test for Echo/Vapor Trails, or have they taken a new direction after their extended writing break?

This one is heavy, kinda like Vapor Trails, but it's different. The musicianship is incredible.

Oh yeah.... Big Rush fan. I even have a 24k gold CD of 2112.

Chiliac said:
previous: The Enemy - Away from here
now: Ash - A life less ordinary
next: Klaxons - Golden Skans

Anyone would think you've nicked my MP3 player! Despite what some people say about the relationship between Germans and Brits you have the perfect taste in music ;)

Chiliac @ Too many people like you. I think it's time to make you "disappear". :twisted: :whistle:

Just kidding, you're ok. ;)

This is whats on high rotation at the shop of late.
Paul butterfield blues band East west....(Big Mike Bloomfield fan)
Dylan High way 61 or Blonde on blonde
Ween the Mollusc or Whitepepper
Bob MArley and the wailers CAtch a Fire
Vampire Weekend dON'T KNOW THE NAME OF THE ALBUM but its great LOL.
Jimi Hendrix Blues
Velvet underground Box set

Back