• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

What made you smile today?

Made some Christmas cookies today.

Cookies_zpsedrbfeqr.jpg

So Ben is this you posting or are you still hacked? If you are still being hacked the person has serious problems.

sicman said:
So Ben is this you posting or are you still hacked? If you are still being hacked the person has serious problems.
It's me. Got it sorted out. Sent you an email.

Another swim meet weekend.  Also going to a hops giveaway at AB bier garden tomorrow.  So I'll have some fresh Cascade hops to use and share.

What made me smile today was watching my workplace fade away in the rear view mirror. Gonna make some cookies, a couple loaves of bread, and a big pot of chilli tommarow.

An old married couple no sooner hit the pillows when the old man passes gas and says, 'Seven Points.'
His wife rolls over and says, 'What in the world was that?' The old man replied, 'its fart football.'

A few minutes later his wife lets one go and says, 'Touchdown, tie score...'
After about five minutes the old man lets another one go and says, 'Aha. I'm ahead 14 to 7.'
Not to be outdone the wife rips out another one and says, 'Touchdown, tie score.'
Five seconds go by and she lets out a little squeaker and says, 'Field goal, I lead 17 to 14.' Now the pressure is on for the old man.
He refuses to get beaten by a woman, so he strains real hard.
Since defeat is totally unacceptable, he gives it everything he's got, and accidentally poops in the bed.
The wife says, 'What the hell was that?'
The old man says, 'Half time, switch sides

What made me smile today was walking into the post office with 5 people queu'd up for the counter (very small rural PO with 2 stations open on a good day...but usually only one...)  and I plopped down my box with the pre-paid postage label, turned around and sauntered out.  Like that chick on the CreditScore commercial...

Oh Yea... I had my postage swager on.....

hey, you get your kicks when you can~~~   the rest of the day prior to that was a chore.

JoynersHotPeppers said:

An old married couple no sooner hit the pillows when the old man passes gas and says, 'Seven Points.'
His wife rolls over and says, 'What in the world was that?' The old man replied, 'its fart football.'

A few minutes later his wife lets one go and says, 'Touchdown, tie score...'
After about five minutes the old man lets another one go and says, 'Aha. I'm ahead 14 to 7.'
Not to be outdone the wife rips out another one and says, 'Touchdown, tie score.'
Five seconds go by and she lets out a little squeaker and says, 'Field goal, I lead 17 to 14.' Now the pressure is on for the old man.
He refuses to get beaten by a woman, so he strains real hard.
Since defeat is totally unacceptable, he gives it everything he's got, and accidentally poops in the bed.
The wife says, 'What the hell was that?'
The old man says, 'Half time, switch sides

HALFTIME!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Back