• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

What made you smile today?

381d7fe517a4257ca626ee18705cc0e2_zpshjgbrard.jpg

This was posted in our local classifieds. $200?! Hahaha! You can buy the same size 1080p HDTV flat screen TVs for $179 just about anywhere and the 720p HDTV flat screens for $129 at Best Buy.

Screenshot_2016-01-06-16-35-04.png

Can't wait to watch my son and daughter swim tomorrow.  Big meet tomorrow, and the next 2 weekends after.  Lots of volunteering but its so worth it when you watch them do well.  I absolutely love it.  Watching them always puts a smile on my face, even when they don't do their best.

Pariah said:
This was posted in our local classifieds. $200?! Hahaha! You can buy the same size 1080p HDTV flat screen TVs for $179 just about anywhere and the 720p HDTV flat screens for $129 at Best Buy.

Screenshot_2016-01-06-16-35-04.png
Some people are absolutely clueless.  It has RCA jacks on the front for gods sake.

One of my regular patrons had a massive stroke recently (doing great) and just got out of the hospital today and came in in a wheelchair and said the whole time he was in the hospital that all he wanted was a BLT made by me in the restaurant I run. He wanted MY cooking. That made me feel great! I should have taken a picture of the BLT I made him. It was a work of art, I tell ya!

With my 1.5 Bill you and I will rule the restuarant scene. We will open restuarants in Yokahama Japan, Sydney Australia, Vegas Nevada (4) north ,south,east and west vegas, Hong Kong (floating in Aberdeen), New York city, New Orleans, and Fort Lauderdale.

They will be called BLT (cause everything is good with bacon)

Oh and they need to also serve Sushi,sashimi and seafood.

We may need to hire a couple Iron chefs.

What ever. We canwork out the kinks later.

Rymerpt said:
With my 1.5 Bill you and I will rule the restuarant scene. We will open restuarants in Yokahama Japan, Sydney Australia, Vegas Nevada (4) north ,south,east and west vegas, Hong Kong (floating in Aberdeen), New York city, New Orleans, and Fort Lauderdale.

I'll take the OZ or Japan location if you pay for relocating me :)

Rymerpt said:
Deal.

Family friend brought us homemade Mexican food. Free eats are always appreciated, but holy cow this woman can throw down in the kitchen. I'm stuffed!

I am a Mexican cuisine connoisseur and she makes the best, most authentic Mexican I have ever had. Not even a competition.

Our daughter has a new game. She offers you a bite of her food and right when it gets near your mouth she pulls it away and eats it herself and laughs. I did not teach her this!

The notch that guy ^ cut to fell his broccoli "tree". Good technique! Better than the majority of tree hacks in the town where I live.

Workin on the library. Got two bookshelves and three large storage bins for $100. Making big progress. I may be able to plant seeds tonight. Now I will have room for the seedlings in the library. Library is a cat free zone ( its ok I haven't taught the cat to read yet anyway.) Seedlings will be safe.

Back