• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

What made you smile today?

My wife made me spend a ridiculous amount of money on a mattress a few years back. Within 5 years it was so worn out I could never get a good nights sleep. She found the warranty and today a brand new crazy expensive mattress is being delivered to my house for free (with a new 10 year warranty)
If I can keep this up I may never have to pay for another mattress :party:

Hawaiianero said:
My wife made me spend a ridiculous amount of money on a mattress a few years back. Within 5 years it was so worn out I could never get a good nights sleep. She found the warranty and today a brand new crazy expensive mattress is being delivered to my house for free (with a new 10 year warranty)
If I can keep this up I may never have to pay for another mattress :party:

Friend brought me back a fresh pair a slippers from Hawaii today :dance:  I wear my Locals more than anything else, bruddah.

Made me smile real big!

Rymerpt said:
I dropped my shaving mirror on the floor. By jinkies my winker is still there. First time I've seen it in years. "Hello old friend".
the_dickiedo_club_mens_sleeveless_tee.jpg

Rymerpt said:
I dropped my shaving mirror on the floor. By jinkies my winker is still there. First time I've seen it in years. "Hello old friend".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDZcqBgCS74

fify~

OH and isn't it called the Furniture Disease?  When the Chest done slid into the Drawers?  

Running theme at work today has been ripping on the bartender because she is 4'11" in high heels. So I found one of Saoirse's sippy cups in my car and made the bartender a jack and coke and put it in the sippy cup.
IMG_20151125_155041279.jpg

Back