• Start a personal food blog, or, start a community food thread for all.

What was the last spicy meal you cooked?

And how did it turn out?

I was in the mood for wings, but wasn't going to do anything fancy, just wanted something quick using what was in the house. Baked the wings in the oven with a dry rub of cayenne, Death Rain, pepper, and bih jolokia powder (from Muso2112). Took them out and coated with Cap'n's savina sauce. Pretty good for a quick meal.

haven't made it yet..but i'm already looking forward to dinner tonight. i have some jalapeno sausage that i'm going to crumble up and fry in a pan with some diced onion and habanero peppers. then i'm going to wrap it all up in these roasted red pepper tortilla wraps. :)

you know for a forum about food...i'm kinda surprised there isn't a smiley face that is drooling.

imaguitargod said:
:P (we need some better smilies tho....)

Haven't had time.... yeah the drooling one sucks, lol.

xgrafcorex said:
haven't made it yet..but i'm already looking forward to dinner tonight. i have some jalapeno sausage that i'm going to crumble up and fry in a pan with some diced onion and habanero peppers. then i'm going to wrap it all up in these roasted red pepper tortilla wraps. :)

you know for a forum about food...i'm kinda surprised there isn't a smiley face that is drooling.

finally made it tonight....i crumbled the jalapeno sausage and tossed the skin, diced onion and a few habaneros. mixed it all together and put it on a heated pan with some olive oil. warmed up some roasted red pepper torillas in the microwave and wrapped it all up after dumping some red's bbq "betcha can't eat this sauce" plus a healthy dose of some louisiana habanero sauce and some of this seasoning my mom mixed togehter...not hot but good. :D

needless to say...tomorrow at work is going to be rough for me, and my coworkers. :hell:

Last weekend I made some wings and used my "Barnacle Remover". I gotta get my sauce on the market, somehow.

Is it a bad thing when just about the only hot sauce you eat is your own?:shocked:

I often have leftover grilled meats which I use to make tacos.

Today I had pork loin burritos with eggs.

Thin sliced onion into skillet with oil.

Salt, pepper.

Added very thin sliced grilled pork loin.

Added 4 cloves smashed and chopped garlic.

Added dash of Danny Cash Radical Heat sauce. Dash of soy sauce.

Added generous Danny Cash Bottled up Anger sauce.

Added 2 thin sliced fresh jalapenos and one habanero.

Scooted that to side and added two eggs. Fried and mixed in.

Yielded 2 burritos. Served with CaJohn's ACE hot sauce.

Very spicy breakfast!

Just had an E.Z. burger and E.Z. quesadilla. Damn, E.Z. is getting a lot of press lately :P

Last night - fried tater skins with cheddar and bacon topped with conglomerate sauce of Franks, 100% Pain, Dave's Temporary, and Screaming Hornets.

Today's breakfast was sunnyside up eggs, lightly browned on the edges, crispy bacon and a baked potato. I poured the bacon fat on the potato and seasoned with black pepper and red pepper flakes. I put the egg on the potato and poked the yolk so it would soak into the spud. I then topped with hot sauce and pickled jalapeno. Coffee to drink.

pileiton said:
Today's breakfast was sunnyside up eggs, lightly browned on the edges, crispy bacon and a baked potato. I poured the bacon fat on the potato and seasoned with black pepper and red pepper flakes. I put the egg on the potato and poked the yolk so it would soak into the spud. I then topped with hot sauce and pickled jalapeno. Coffee to drink.
Now that's a breakfast!

Nothing easier than what I had for lunch...

Three frozen burritos with some of my "Magick Dust" (ground, dried seranos) on top. Before hitting the nuke box (microwave) I put a healthy pinch over each one and left the top of the Tupperware container on for 3.5 minutes. With all of the steam, the "dust" became part of the tortilla. Topped off with my Nuclear Scurvy.

Had to blow my nose twice during the lunch hour....not to mention the torture I put my co-workers through for the rest of the work day. But, that's another thread.

wasn't very spicy heat wise..but there are plenty of spices in the steak rub my mom made. she mailed me a container of it, and for some reason i haven't finished it already..but damn did it smell and taste great! my roommate insisted i share. :) i bought a new york strip steak and rubbed on a little olive oil then coated it with spices. i should've gotten a before pic..but heres a pic of it on my plate.

IMG_7506s.jpg

made some bul go ki last night. its a korean dish that is basically marinated steak with some onion. i get this stuff everytime i go to this korean/japanese restaurant when i visit my parents. they don't make it spicy there, but i decided it would be better with some habaneros. :) i pretty much followed these directions: http://www.fiery-foods.com/dave/seoulfood.asp its down at the bottom and they called it "pulgogi" (i think there are (possibly regional) differences in how its spelled? there are a few different ways i've seen so far.) instead of regular sugar, i used brown sugar, didn't use green onions cause they were out at the store..so i just added extra white onions. i also added a few habaneros to the marinade, then added some more, with some onions, into the pan while stir frying the beef.

it came out pretty good..not quite like at the restaurant, but it came out a bit tastier than the last time i tried it..though it was a slightly different recipe. the best part is that i still have another serving or two worth of sirloin tips marinating in the stuff to be finished off tonight! ;)

Back