food What was the last spicy meal you cooked?

I'll do my part to help out.

Habanero-rubbed New York Strip steak with mini-twice-baked potatoes:

IMAG3254.jpg

Pepperoni and spinach personal pizzas:

IMAG3196.jpg

And for JayT, some Nathan's looking damn good...

IMAG3190.jpg

Came home from working out last night. Opened the side door to the house, which leads into the kitchen, to find windows open and fans running in a feeble attempt to remove all the smoke. That seems to be a common occurrence when my son makes brats in the overn. So I slapped a brat on a plate, slathered some of Redhawk's habanero honey mustard on it, then closed the door to the kitchen behind me to keep the smoke out of the rest of the house. Yep, the brats were good. And I intentionally took NO PICS so you all would have something to gripe about, and hail no, I ain't deleting this post since there aren't no pics. HA!

BTW - Brats with Red's habanero honey mustard are really good. You should try them. Especially if the brats have been "smoked". Quite good..... ;)

Chicken breasts stuffed with pepperoni, mozzarella cheese and Madame Jeanette
peppers ( has anyone else had these? They're pretty warm... ) and topped with a
spicy homemade marinara sauce that we always keep on hand.

IMAG3259-1.jpg

Too many adult beverages precluded the taking of any inside pictures.

my oldest sister makes that without the peppers. very good .
you are allowed to post pics we want to see them. you are just banned from entering throw downs with those pic skills. ;)
Not technically cooked, but it is now in the smoker! My special rub with a blend of my pepper powders, makes a wonderful bark!

post-7027-0-53441000-1356022449_thumb.jpg

This is not pretty, but it is damn good. You guys probably know that I like quesadillas out of leftovers. This is leftover F.I.L dinner from Saturday. Turkey, cranberries, jalapenos, bhut, and monterey jack. I just thought I would post it to give you an idea of something to do with leftover turkey. I may do another one with ham and swiss., but for now...

100_1105.JPG

100_1106.JPG

100_1108.JPG

100_1109.JPG

OMG I am all,over that! That looks really tasty. White cheese with turkey... FTW! what kind of scheese is it? Jack?
who cares, it's SCHEESESES!
We do the same thing with leftovers.
Thats why we buy 80 count packages of tortillas.

I can't wait for the sandwich bot.

I know CJ likes making stuff like that with leftovers, part of the reason I posted it. The heat of the bhut with the sweet of the cranberry are great together. Like I said, not pretty, but tastes so good. And yes, it is Jack cheese.

Back