• Start a personal food blog, or, start a community food thread for all.

What was the last spicy meal you cooked?

And how did it turn out?

I was in the mood for wings, but wasn't going to do anything fancy, just wanted something quick using what was in the house. Baked the wings in the oven with a dry rub of cayenne, Death Rain, pepper, and bih jolokia powder (from Muso2112). Took them out and coated with Cap'n's savina sauce. Pretty good for a quick meal.

I was asking if those are the same as country ribs.

Sum came over to help make some vittles while we watched the Heat get sodomized.
Brotha can cook!

This is a little ditty we like to make when drumsticks go on sale for $0.59/lb

Peel the skin off. Wrap in bacon! (Imagine if chickens had bacon for skin...yea it's like that).
Paint it with a little homemade buffalo. (we used heavy cream instead of butter, for the first time...nice cling!)
Slap them babies in the oven for a little bit to get the insides cooked. Finish on a hot natural charcoal grill. 

Served with tater tots and turnip greens (with pepper vinegar, of course). This was a good Sunday meal!

14030503647_0d50bda5f6_b.jpg

14030502727_5b71785ec3_b.jpg

Boosh!
FD

TrueNorthReptiles said:
No pics were taken, but ….
You know the drill….

NO PICS, DIDN'T HAPPEN!  ;)

(If I had a dime for ever time TB said that to me, I'd be rich, I tell ya, RICH!)

Scoville DeVille said:
Like with what? Which time? How hot? Heated with which pepper?

Just a regular garden salad...romane, tomato, carrot shreds and whatever else.

"Pepper sauce and salad" is quite vague on a forum like THP....

Like Hops said... Please expound. Or whatever that word means. :rofl:
Orange habanero pepper sauce. Vinegar, pepper (home grown), culantro. MASSIVE heat..and I take about 4-5 FULL tablespoons....

Try it one night when your craving something hot.

Back