• Start a personal food blog, or, start a community food thread for all.

What was the last spicy meal you cooked?

And how did it turn out?

I was in the mood for wings, but wasn't going to do anything fancy, just wanted something quick using what was in the house. Baked the wings in the oven with a dry rub of cayenne, Death Rain, pepper, and bih jolokia powder (from Muso2112). Took them out and coated with Cap'n's savina sauce. Pretty good for a quick meal.

grantmichaels said:
I've spent time in Rollei-ville ;)

you need one of this...

ChaseJarvis_VintageCameras_andriux-uk_AmyRollo.jpg

Thursday's pepper night at the bar. Now that the harvests are coming in things will become interesting. Besides the growers that bring in the pods from their gardens, anyone that choses can also bring in a snack....mostly hot pepper related.

That is what I'm bringing in shortly. My Ghost Pepper Pickles along with some homemade German spicy Mustard...Ghost Pepper Jack Cheese (which is fairly common lately) and I decided to Ham it up with 4 types.....Ham off the Bone, Double Smoked Pork Loin, Blanc Jamon and Westphalian Ham........All on bakery fresh Pretzel Rolls.

The build with the works...........along with some peppers that I'm bringing 

Greg, those last two posts you made are incredible. The presentation is so good and I am sure the taste is even better. Beautiful looking pretzel rolls.

Yeah ...

I'm RFP - request for product ...

Smoked Thai.

I need to be able to get off the Applewood Smoked Sea Salt that I just can't let go ...

Those Season With Spice smoked/seasoned salts are culinary rock cocaine ...

grantmichaels said:
Yeah ...

I'm RFP - request for product ...

Smoked Thai.

I need to be able to get off the Applewood Smoked Sea Salt that I just can't let go ...

Those Season With Spice smoked/seasoned salts are culinary rock cocaine ...
I'd send you a good bag on Monday. :) 

I've been using a lot of powder, here lately ...

Making food truly hot is a pretty effective distraction from being genuinely hungry after eating pre-masticated rabbit food ...

Back