• Start a personal food blog, or, start a community food thread for all.

What was the last spicy meal you cooked?

And how did it turn out?

I was in the mood for wings, but wasn't going to do anything fancy, just wanted something quick using what was in the house. Baked the wings in the oven with a dry rub of cayenne, Death Rain, pepper, and bih jolokia powder (from Muso2112). Took them out and coated with Cap'n's savina sauce. Pretty good for a quick meal.

I was going to throw some flat bread on a griddle but ive been craving jasmine. Plus i just bought a fresh bag.

At first i just added a single hab cut in half because i didnt want it to be a scorcher. My orange habs are freakishly hot. I pulled them out and dared my brother to take a small bite of one half. He said it was hot but i didn't get the OMG and run for the water. So i minced what was left and added it back in to the curry,

Wouldn't you know it, .......my second spoonful must had had a bunch in it. Not brutal but you really knew you ate a hab. :D

grantmichaels said:
pestilence, or ? ...

not sure, a combo of ants, maybe root rot (it has been wet), maybe grubs eating the roots, ants farming things, maybe needing nutrients.....not sure. I pulled 2 of my 3 year old plants straight out of the pot with little to no roots on them 

Some toasted Naan with it?

I couldn't get that out of my head sooooo....

P1020217_zpsmmlwvrbc.jpg

Scoville DeVille said:
Awesome sir!

Now how about some cucumber, jalapeño and yogurt raita? :lol:

With Korean food?

:high:

Back