• Start a personal food blog, or, start a community food thread for all.

What was the last spicy meal you cooked?

And how did it turn out?

I was in the mood for wings, but wasn't going to do anything fancy, just wanted something quick using what was in the house. Baked the wings in the oven with a dry rub of cayenne, Death Rain, pepper, and bih jolokia powder (from Muso2112). Took them out and coated with Cap'n's savina sauce. Pretty good for a quick meal.

Raw cheer.

16299347_244310486018244_2443846074417915767_n.jpg

I tell y'all one thing; the local chili cook-offs just took on a whole new dimension!!

Love it! Those crackers remind me of the Crystal Mountain ski area. They have a chalet at the top of the mountain that serves chili with crackers. Looks EXACTLY like yours! So damm good! I don't serve chili that way at home but that bowl of yours is pure nostalgia for me!

Edit:
The view from the chalet must be seen to believe, eye level with Mnt. Raineer, with a bowl of chili.

IMG_1185.JPG

IMG_1184.JPG

IMG_1186.JPG

Shrimp Stir Fry:
Shrimp, red bell peppers, brown Enoki mushrooms, baby bok choy, sugar snap peas.  Stir fry sauce = chicken broth, ginger, Sriracha, soy sauce, Joyner's smoked Thai blend powder.  Loved this one.  The smoked Thai in combination with the Sriracha gave it just the right kick.

The wok:
DSC_0013.JPG

The stir fry:
DSC_0010.JPG

Ah cool I bet it's good just like that. I wonder if zucchini noodles would be tasty with it? Like, the zucchini on the spiralizer to make noodles... bet that could work.

Back