• Start a personal food blog, or, start a community food thread for all.

What was the last spicy meal you cooked?

And how did it turn out?

I was in the mood for wings, but wasn't going to do anything fancy, just wanted something quick using what was in the house. Baked the wings in the oven with a dry rub of cayenne, Death Rain, pepper, and bih jolokia powder (from Muso2112). Took them out and coated with Cap'n's savina sauce. Pretty good for a quick meal.

Dinner is Served!!!
DSCF3819.jpg

DSCF3820.jpg

I ended up cooking this steak like I would liver and onions. Hope y'all like :)

texas blues said:
Oh Geez Louise! Paul and PF for the WIN!! Lovin' looooooong time all teh hot, blue, and righteous!!

Thanks TB, I feel as though I've had a real productive day. But....err.....I think the other 'hot,blue and righteous should go to Jay, not Paul. Paul didn't really showcase any cooking today. :rofl:

Pepperfreak said:
Thanks TB, I feel as though I've had a real productive day. But....err.....I think the other 'hot,blue and righteous should go to Jay, not Paul. Paul didn't really showcase any cooking today. :rofl:

:P

I still have Superbowl foodage to plow through.....plus all that dip I made yesterday.

Pepperfreak said:

What manner of buggery is this? You guys playing shell games with the piccy's has done me in. Go get the meter man and get it over with ....

Sorry for no pics but beef stew isn't that inspiring to take pics of .............

unless you add a little fatali powder and even then pics can't do justice to the taste!

I have to give chops to Salsadude as he was doing dinner and decided to add a sprinkle of fatali to the beef stew pot. It is delicious tonight, but as with most slow cooked meals, I'm looking forward to trying it........the next day!!!!!

MMMMNNNmmmmmm! the SalsaDude is slowly but surely being assimilated into the Hotside Continuum................

I'm going to be trying a new recipe for Orange Beef. The recipe calls for brisket, but I am going to use venison roast instead. I just made the paste and put it in the fridge to marinate for a couple days. Should be ready on Tuesday. Salsalady congrats on getting SalsaDude assimilated.

JayT said:
Add some potato roll and some sharp American cheese and it makes a great sandwich.

100_0167-1.jpg

Oh man! I'm not usually a fan of ham, but I would be all over that! That is one fine looking sammich you got there JT!

JayT said:
Salsalady congrats on getting SalsaDude assimilated.

Thanks JayT, it's an ongoing process...

and that potato roll with cheese, bacon and ham............hmmmmmmm..........I smell a MARCH THROWDOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

salsalady said:

and that potato roll with cheese, bacon and ham............hmmmmmmm..........I smell a MARCH THROWDOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No way...I already own the sammich throwdown.

salsalady said:

I'm going through the same thing with my significant other. She's come a long way since we met. No longer does she think of regular black pepper as 'spicy'.

Ya'll might have some major compition from Pepperfreak's freaky kitchen. In fact, I'm playing around with a concept that just might give me another win. :lol:

It is going to be ON!

Back