contest Where's The Beef? Throwdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nova where are you? You made that crazy thing once with two pieces of fried chicken as the bread. :lol: You can win this!

Not necessarily leftovers, it might be like when I make chili, it gets better siting a couple of days!

Still looking for your teaser, Pi~

ALL this food? why didnt ya just do it saturday or wait till tommorow I mean c'mon already you even did a pratice run last weekend wtf you couldnt plan it better? ... jeesh its just a burger.. so if you cooked it today why didnt you take pics? are we to assume that the pics will be of reheated food? if so that = fail
Who is reheating? No burger-making today - gotta save the best for last!

Don't have a camera so I am not in it.

bummer, I was looking forward to the Veggie Contingents entry.

I seriously considered doing a black bean burger, but figured you had that area covered, so I went with Plan B.

Who is reheating? No burger-making today - gotta save the best for last!

you made the comment "after making all this food..." so you just cooked the buns today then?, not "all this food" as proclaimed? you did make it sound like it was after the fact , so I guess we will have to wait till when? 6:29 tomorrow before we see the greatness? keep taking notes btw, which I sure are, always nice to see what the competition has first especially after you talked shit for a month.....

I'm not a vegan, I would have made my turkey burgers. And actually they do taste just as good reheated several days later. Too late for the competition but if I ever get a camera...

I'm not a vegan, I would have made my turkey burgers. And actually they do taste just as good reheated several days later. Too late for the competition but if I ever get a camera...

hehe I knew you werent a vegan, I just didnt know why you got classified as a veggie constituent lol, ;)

No, knew you weren't a vegan, just got the impression you were doing something along those lines for the TD burger. My Bad....

Turkey burgers would rock! and not too late! cell phone, neighbor's kid with a camera...bribe with Fatalii cookies~~~~

whatever it takes, Pi~ :)

Turkey burgers are nasty, maybe Pi knows a trick.

you made the comment "after making all this food..." so you just cooked the buns today then?, not "all this food" as proclaimed? you did make it sound like it was after the fact , so I guess we will have to wait till when? 6:29 tomorrow before we see the greatness? keep taking notes btw, which I sure are, always nice to see what the competition has first especially after you talked shit for a month.....
Keep in mind I'm cooking for a holiday gathering, not just the TD.... I've actually been cooking since Friday night. You guys are only seeing a small portion of the entire production!

burgerTDpics020.jpg
Daaaaaaamn, SL! That be the TRUE Burger King and you be the Burger Queen!

Hmmm.... where IS Nova?

I suspect Nova is busy... out playing Robin Hood of Pepper Seeds. Looking out for those unfortunate souls who wish to grow the best, but have no connections. [Dood, hit up SoFlo Posse with your inventory!]

Good show on all the postings thus far.

Geeme is showin' a weak hand right now... If you've cooked it ... post it. Who cares when you eat it?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back