• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Who can grow the biggest or best Peter pepper

That's some pretty stinky bait RB...

I haven't tasted them and may not.... :lol:

Someone said they didn't taste too good...I don't remember who it was...

Oh c'mon, where's the fun in that? if you do choose to grow penis-like chile, eat it the way it is.
I don't grow it for a reason. :P

I got a jar of pickled peters they were some of the best peppers I have ever eaten. I ate the whole jar in one night they have a wonderfull slight heat and a great taste. as soon as I find some seeds I am gonna grow them they are cool.

Thanks VtP...I may try one if you say they are that good...

Mine is growing

Picture185-1-1.jpg

little "pipuc" lol

VtPepper said:
I was surprised that they were that good. I would recamend that everyone tries them they are great

from peppermania website info

"Petter Pepper orange and red
Peter Pepper - Orange: Hot-8. 3-5" pods of unique "risque" shape. Pendent pods ripen from green to orange on a medium to large plant. The Orange Peter has a wonderful flavor amongst it's other fine qualities! Dry or smoke for a delicious, colorful powder or pickle for one of a kind gifts."

Peter Pepper Pic 061508

Nice Andy...

Here is a pic of one of mine...

061508a006.jpg

That looks good AJ ;) The one I grew from seed that you sent me is still at childhood stage, will soon start to bud though.

BTW everyone all the seeds I've had from AJ have 100% germination. Great bloke, great seeds.

Is anybody happy with their Peter peppers? Mine are producing well but the pods are very dissapointing looking as I heard they usually are, and I don't expect much in the way of taste. I may keep one plant but I think I'll ditch the rest, or give them away if possible. Like AJ I have some plants with straight pods and others that are kind of wrinkly but all dissapointing:(

I agree with Potawie on the PPs...I tasted them and they have a "dirt" taste to them with heat in the range of a cayenne...MO...I am saving seeds from the one I have posted pepper pics...these will be available to anyone who wants them when this coming seed trading season starts...probably will put a few in the seed trading parcel too..I am going to either trash or move the straight one to another location hopefully far enough from the curly one they won't mix genes....

Back