• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

favorite Wild Varieties-What is your favorite

Florida Wild

15575295481_1b3859b4a7_b.jpg

Been looking for Tovarii seeds also, not too many people have it, so if you can spare a few seed it would sure help my wild grow for next year. Can't seem to find anyone that is growing C. parvifolium I thought that there was some one that was growing it, but I may be wrong.

George

Amazing pics and plants. I have developed a love recently for the wilds. I was quite impressed to see that some species can live and produce for more than 20 years... From what I have been hearing the wilds are some of the best tasting of the peppers, although I don't know this personally. What a great thread.

PepperLover said:
John, I hate you now ........ :mope:

when you combine the skill/passion of both wild peppers and photography, You make us beginner feel bad and behind lol. :tear:   

Your pics bring a whole new meaning of beauty to the already beautiful wild pepper.
Judy, my pics are taken with my cell. I try my best but my pics will never compare to Johns...

Portuge said:
Judy, my pics are taken with my cell. I try my best but my pics will never compare to Johns...

I have a very long way to go to get my photos where they need to be!

If you are trying to take better pictures because of mine,be it with a polaroid,or cell,I am happy.  I have many inspirations,and glad I can inspire. These awesome plants will be the ones benefitting from it all. Wait until your are blocking wind in an electrical storm ,with an umbrella,so no branches break on your babies! :crazy:  Check out the number of hits this thread has....crazy in this pepper day and age!  Thanks to standbyandfire for starting it up.

PepperLover said:
John, I hate you now ........ :mope:

when you combine the skill/passion of both wild peppers and photography, You make us beginner feel bad and behind lol. :tear:   

Your pics bring a whole new meaning of beauty to the already beautiful wild pepper. 

Hey Judy,I know you love your wilds,maybe even more than the latest superhots. I see a lot of folks changes their chinense heavy lists,and adding some great stuff like pubes and wilds. They all deserve respect! 

Back