• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

overwintering Winter-Summer in OZ "Comparison" / Aussie Blabberers

Who will win?

• A muppet

Votes: 20 34.5%
  • A muppet

Votes: 15 25.9%
  • A muppet

Votes: 23 39.7%

• Total voters
Cheers Trippa. Gotta love Spring/beginning Summer time!

Now I got really excited the other day when I saw my first flower(in 2 seasons) on my Wild Cumari Bolinha :cool:

Aint she pretty

iwsyzd.jpg

Wild Cumari Bolinha Flower

Micca

Cheers Trippa. Gotta love Spring/beginning Summer time!

Now I got really excited the other day when I saw my first flower(in 2 seasons) on my Wild Cumari Bolinha :cool:

Aint she pretty

iwsyzd.jpg

Wild Cumari Bolinha Flower

Micca

No problems Micca and kudos on the great photography skills, what did you use to take it??

Wow, Worm Jizz really IS magic, isn't it? Within two days of giving my plants a feed, all the ones that wouldn't grow suddenly have new growth..... :dance:

Haven't been on this thread for awhile, been keeping busy. So I've just skimmed through some posts. Nice flower Micca.

I have weeded one of my garden beds 3 times now trying to get it ready to plant. Did it again this morning and have been trying to plant out for the last 3 hours. Bloody neighbours see you and want a chat, then the phone rings, then my baby wakes up and doesn't want to sit in the pram watching, then my 4 yr old is crying and soon Im going to have to make dinner. Agggh these have to go out otherwise I will be weeding it again!

however one of my garden beds is going well and the choc scorpions that I have in my hydro system are doing the best also.
Getting a few pods of stuff now but still lots of work to do before it starts getting too hot.

So with saying that I probably won't be on here for awhile again as things get really busy around this time and I have lots of projects and new products to finish off. Will try and drop in every now and then and maybe post some pics soon. So good luck to everyone and I look forward to seeing pods from your plants too! :)

Hey Micca, just munched down on that Cheiro and, well, can't say I was overly impressed with it or anything. Not really good with describing tastes but I would say somewhat bitter. Of course, even though I tried my best to wash it off, the coating of Eco-Oil *may* have had something to do with that..... :lol: (Man, I hate that stuff now!)

I dunno, for some reason I expected more from it.....

Hey Micca, just munched down on that Cheiro and, well, can't say I was overly impressed with it or anything. Not really good with describing tastes but I would say somewhat bitter. Of course, even though I tried my best to wash it off, the coating of Eco-Oil *may* have had something to do with that..... :lol: (Man, I hate that stuff now!)

I dunno, for some reason I expected more from it.....

Doesnt sound too good there Gas. I was hoping for more too.
I have a Peach Version happening so will compare and see which is better when they grow up.

Micca

Hey Candice it's definately busy busy busy time. Man I still have lots of ferrel weeds growing blahhhhhhh, I really hate weeds!

Mmmmmm Chock Scorps now i'm starting to drooool..........

Micca

Haven't been on this thread for awhile, been keeping busy. So I've just skimmed through some posts. Nice flower Micca.

I have weeded one of my garden beds 3 times now trying to get it ready to plant. Did it again this morning and have been trying to plant out for the last 3 hours. Bloody neighbours see you and want a chat, then the phone rings, then my baby wakes up and doesn't want to sit in the pram watching, then my 4 yr old is crying and soon Im going to have to make dinner. Agggh these have to go out otherwise I will be weeding it again!

however one of my garden beds is going well and the choc scorpions that I have in my hydro system are doing the best also.
Getting a few pods of stuff now but still lots of work to do before it starts getting too hot.

So with saying that I probably won't be on here for awhile again as things get really busy around this time and I have lots of projects and new products to finish off. Will try and drop in every now and then and maybe post some pics soon. So good luck to everyone and I look forward to seeing pods from your plants too! :)
I hope you have a good season to make up for all the early heartbreak.
The choc scorps sure are a hardy plant, even I've failed to kill off any I got.

edit:
You'd probably be the best person to ask, since gasi got me interested in the worm juice. Do you know of any place in WA to buy it, I haven't checked ebay yet, but a couple of online shops said they can't send it to WA strangely, so does anyone in WA sell it?

edit2: Are you growing any douglahs to sell? I never got any seeds of that earlier in the year, so it's probably the only seedling I'm looking to buy.

Is there anyone growing the Seven Pot Red with developing pods?

0klAw.jpg

Seven Pot Red

I was expecting the pods to be wedged shaped and taper to a point. The pod pictured is the largest of the lot that aren't all that pointy at this stage.

First summer photo
HymMV.jpg

Habanero

I thought on a different note that I would slip in the first summer photo into the first post in summer to this thread.

Good to see things are coming along, harry! :cool:

Unfortunately over this way, things are moving very sloooooow.... :(
The younger plants aren't handling the temperature fluctuations as well as the over wintered plants.
1yKMa.jpg

Young plants

The new growth of some of the plants pictured has been affected.

Has anyone tried this stuff (Eco-Aminogro) or reckon it might be worthwhile giving it a burl?
What would you plan on using it on?

Back