Then ask in Identification.

2009 Grow Log

Hotpeppa said:
so you think it would be required... hmmmm

more money !

grrrr

just spent a shit load on my hydroponic system..lol

im excited but its getting a little costly

once i get my camera ill take some shots and show you my set up... ;)

well it will be worth it all in then end!!!! i always goto no expense .... the stuff will last a long time... what kind of light you got and system ???

joeknowsjolokia said:
You do know glass is made from sand.... right?
Sand is mostly quartz, and quartz is silica. silica is INORGANIC. sand is INORGANIC. glass is INORGANIC. perlite is INORGANIC.

that seems real cool man .. i have never seen that before.. it adds nutes and ph thats cool dont even have to mess with it.. thats half the battle right there...

wtf is going on here?

Sorry, large pic again, but i have to to show detail......now can someone tell me wtf is going on here? 4 cotyledons? It just came out of the ground last night while i was sleeping, i didn't notice the 4 leaves this morning, but there is no way it just grew two more in the time i was at work since the 1st cotyledons haven't even fully laid out yet :shocked:

3178511340_685b02df5a_b.jpg

AHHHHHH It's a monster!!!!!!!!!

Hmmm... looks like 3 and 1 that got split or something, but probably just bad eyesight lol.
Very cool!

Omri said:
AHHHHHH It's a monster!!!!!!!!!

Hmmm... looks like 3 and 1 that got split or something, but probably just bad eyesight lol.
Very cool!

Brb with better pics as I am curious as well

CRAZY! well not really, but I'm tired lol...
Good luck growing that freak, I'm off to bed (it's 04:32AM).

probably nitpicking here but I think you need to know which definition of organic we are talking about...

one organic definition: relating or belonging to the class of chemical compounds having a carbon basis; "hydrocarbons are organic compounds"

another definition: Organic foods are produced according to certain production standards, meaning they are grown without the use of conventional pesticides, artificial fertilizers, human waste, or sewage sludge, and that they were processed without ionizing radiation or food additives. ...

so I would have to say that the second definition is what Potawie is talking about and the first is what Omri is referring to...

Thanks AJ, I was going to say something similar but I still feel bad about de-railing TX's growlog. Horticulturally, perlite is organic or organically usable which is all that is important to me.
Looking good TX

TCG, what kind of pepper is that?

It's not organic by any definition. maybe it could be used in organic gardening, but it's not an organic matter and therefor could not be called "organic".

Back