• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

smoking A Blizzard Can't Stop Me

Just about done with the Thanksgiving Day turkey :)

P1030631.jpg

A friend of mine asked me, "Do you think your friends on THP will make all their food with hot pepper in it for Thanksgiving? You know like hot pepper stuffing?" I said probably not too many because they have to feed others, but I am sure some will. Thanks for proving me right! :lol:

A friend of mine asked me, "Do you think your friends on THP will make all their food with hot pepper in it for Thanksgiving? You know like hot pepper stuffing?" I said probably not too many because they have to feed others, but I am sure some will. Thanks for proving me right! :lol:

i have to admit that i made a batch for the general population too.

Great looking Turkey there Buddy.
I have to say, I deboned our turkey (as I do every year) and when it was laying flat on the cutting board before piling on the stuffing, I sprinkled some of your Smoked Congo powder on the meat. That added so much flavor with the perfect amount of heat, WOW!
SL gave me some of your powder, a couple months back... mmm
Hope you had a great day!

2011 Prime Rib. Seasoned with garlic, salt, pepper, rosemary, oregano, italian seasoning.

Just starting:
P1030695.jpg

128 degrees internal. Let rest for 15 minutes and it turned out a perfect medium rare prime rib. Found my digital meat thermometer just after i started. Sorry no carved pictures - couldn't wait.
P1030697.jpg

Back