• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

College Football Thread

You Tennessee fans are in for a rough ride on Saturday! Lane didnt help yall out by poking the bear last year!
Urban has been running vanilla playbook so far, and Rainey has been a joke, so his absence will help the Orange n Blue!
I just saw -14 on the game...Dude!!..This is seriously a huge deposit slip!
Oh yea, Prolly not gonna happen but, GO BYU!!! -10 is to high for the Florida State Criminals.

56 to 21. Chalk up another W for the Cornhuskers baby!!

He boutros I think you're right about NU joining the Big 10. Going to make for some great games on an annual basis. Man I love college football!

He boutros I think you're right about NU joining the Big 10. Going to make for some great games on an annual basis. Man I love college football!

Hell yeah it will Patrick, they bring a lot to the table. Great tradition, more competition, and looking forward to finally having a real conference championship game next year. Although that's something I probably don't need to even try to think about this year (a conference title) The Badgers are lookin over ranked to me right now. Sloppy and sluggish. Barely escaped against thier only halfway respectable non-con game yesterday.

Was a good day though. Was completely worthless yesterday, sat and watched ball sorta off and on from around 8 AM to like 11 PM. Drankin, eatin... Good to have a day off! The Michigan State/ND OT finish was classic. :lol:

:whistle: Heeere kitty kitty. I tot I taw a puddy tat!
Yall had a couple surprises last year,Auburn and Georgia.
But I'm afraid that without Brooks, yalls gonna look like some Jokers.
This aint the History channel but,Lemme remind you of last years 41-7 loss, IN Commonwealth,It aint easy in the Swamp at night!!

2zfn4ib.jpg

Utes #1

<=========================

do I have to say more...

and by the way...if you haven't heard of Cameron Newton, you will....

I love it....you are sooooooooooooo jealous....:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I don't know the whole story, and I really don't care as long as he keeps on playing like he is...

It would tickle me to death to eat some gator tail for the SEC championship...but.....we got a long row to hoe before we get there....can you say...Kentucky, Arkansas, LSU, Mississippi, Georgia, and Alabama...OK...three games shouldn't be that tough but Arkansas, LSU, and 'Bama will show what we got this year...

AJ, that was a good game on Saturday. I actually thought S.C was going to get you guys, but Garcia acted like himself and gave the game away. They will continue to be mediocre as long as he is there. No ball security at all. After 2 close games like that (1 of which was a gift after a dropped TD in OT, foolish penalty on the FG to tie, then a shank), it is just nice to come away with W's. They weren't easy, but it's still 4-0.

I am very excited to see good ole Michigan get it rolling in the Big 10. Not much of a defense, but man is Denard Robinson fun to watch! He stays healthy and he just might be the forth sophmore in a row to pull in a Heisman.

it was a hell of a game and I was sweating bullets until the last interception...

that Robinson is one heck of a player...he has all the tools...

As an Illini fan, I wish Denard Robinson would have stayed in Florida and out of the Big 10.

I am sure Florida shares the same opinion, especially the way the post Teblow era has started. ME, I think he is right where he belongs. :lol:

After putting up nearly 200 yards in 9 min on saturday before bruising his knee, I would have loved to see what he would have done if he would have played the rest of the quarter. He might have had 300 in that quarter before coming out to give the backups some reps. I do have to say it is nice to have someone to do to others what so many other dual threats QB's have done to us in the past. (troy smith, Juice Williams to name a couple killed us everytime)

jacob

I am sure Florida shares the same opinion, especially the way the post Teblow era has started.

jacob
"TEBLOW" now that is cute! by the way while yall are admiring your boy....UF's backup qb just broke Tebows record..6 td's in a game and he only played a backup role.
Richrod is my favorite coach! I hope he stays at Michigan forever! :)

Back