• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Guru's 2013

It begins with a tray...

8529680870_ff959399bf.jpg

Out of interest Guru what sulphur type do you use?? Ie lime sulphur, wettable sulphur, sulphur dust etc???
I personally have used lime sulphur very sparingly to control mites when heavy infestations threatened some plants of my grow with pretty good success ... Just interested to hear your point of view

Pepper-Guru said:
Try pyrethrin and sulphur man. The mix rocks! And the benies' come back within a day or so. 

No toxicity build up over time, all safe up to day of harvest.
Thanks. I'll have to give it a go. Does it come in a pre-mixed solution, or are you using two separate products?

I assume its wettable. I tend to like the bonnide fruit nut and orchard spray. its all in one sulphur 10% and pyrethrin. 25% the stuff is my go to product, but you can easily make your own. I may buy a 20$ bottle every three seasons or something. I rarely use it and when I do its when I plant out much too early. Ya know, when the aphids are out with no other insects to eat them....lol It has saved my ass one year with disease too. The sulphur creates an inhospitable environment for fungi, bacteria etc. No toxic build up over time like with neem either. Im not a big "sprayer" of anyhing I dont make myself, but the stuff is great.
whatever you do, dont use sulphur with neem or any other oil, bad things happen to the plant...
p.s.

im gonna plug my band for a second....lol

If you like rock/alt check us out www.reverbnation.com/votiv

Lol!

what went into this years soil mix? I know you've mentioned it previously but the search is giving me the runaround ...If you don't mind listing it out again. I think Im light on organic materials need to up my compost ratio I think.

Back