• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest June TD - Stump Sum - BURGERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I down to take on Sum in a Burger Battle to the Death!

I will make sure to follow the Build a Better Burger rules! HINT.....BBB...There ya go Scovie...

Just a thought. Do you think more members would participate if the TDs were every other month or once each season?

What is a season? We have wet and dry in Miami.

But seriously, I don't think cutting down the number of TD's would raise participation. It would probably decrease it.

Side note... Pi, you've had three years to enter one and you still haven't. What up girl!?!

Arriving late to this party......

LB: If you think more people will vote for a pink burger more than a grey one, then cook a pink one - either find someone else who prefers pink burgers to eat it, like you just might find your wife prefers them this way! Or, after you take your pics, slap it back on the grill. DONE! (And yeah, I won't vote for an overdone burger, no way....) :P

Just a thought. Do you think more members would participate if the TDs were every other month or once each season?

What do you care, Pi??
You never enter anyway.Not even once each season.

Ramen was epic. TD turnout has overall been better and better each month.
Don't change anything.
People will enter. And if they dont, they will enter the next month.

Sum, you're screwed.
There are a lot of people who are going to throw their best shot at you next month.
You might want to practice your fetal position.

WOOT! The Boss is jumping back in!

We already have some shenanigans planned for the first weekend in June here in the Methow.... just imagine, HabbyHeat family, Scovie and Juju, and the SalsaFam....all cooking up for the TD together....

(Scovie, I get dibs on the LEFT side of your grill, y'all can share the rest of it. :lol: )

Sum You're Screwed with Bacon
Sum You're Screwed with jalapeno and avocado
A double Sum You're Screwed with pumpernickel and sauerkraut
Sum You're Screwed Sliders
Blackened Sum You're Screwed with Bleu Cheese and grilled onions
Smoked Sum You're Screwed patty smothered in sweet sauce, covered in cheddar, served on Fatali Sourdough buns.

...Sum You're Screwed...

Sum You're Screwed with Bacon
Sum You're Screwed with jalapeno and avocado
A double Sum You're Screwed with pumpernickel and sauerkraut
Sum You're Screwed Sliders
Blackened Sum You're Screwed with Bleu Cheese and grilled onions
Smoked Sum You're Screwed patty smothered in sweet sauce, covered in cheddar, served on Fatali Sourdough buns.

...Sum You're Screwed...

You forgot "Sum Your Screwed with egg on top"

I'm loving the 3-peater hazing ritual.

When do I get blind-folded, turned around three times, driven off to a secret location, told to drink a gallon of milk, recite some sacred lines of text, and then welcomed into the 3-peater Society?

When you 4-peat. Oh wait... You're Screwed. :P

Screw me! FD just cut me off from his grill... actually from his house on that TD weekend.

Looks like I'm gonna have to hurt ya'lls feelings, again, from my place... SoFlo Skunkwerks.

sum, you don't need no stinkin' frydaddy grill, just get one of these!
ba710118.jpg

:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back