• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest June TD - Stump Sum - BURGERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where's the love for Sum? It's sad really. Y'all forget about the Bear, that guy. factor. He likes faces. And womenz. And burgerz.

Respectz for Sumz.

There is no bear, that guy, factor.
Bear is his own being, and to lump them together would be disrespectful to both.

There should be no mercy bestowed upon the crown hog.

TB, There's no disrespect to Sum. We all LOVE Sum. And we'd all love to get Sum. I believe we'll all be loving Sum long time while he gets screwed in the next TD!

PS- LUV U SUM! No... I mean, really, I sum love you....not a whole lot, but sum.... :rofl:

[sub]it's going down hill from here, I can see it now~~~~ [/sub]

Oh, and HabbyHeat, just duct tape the lid on that grill and strap it to the top of the rig. :lol: [sub]don't tell Megan I said that![/sub]

[sub]edit- oh crap! megan's reading this thread! Edit/delete/edit...... [/sub]

:lol: siccy, "duct tape the lid" was so HabaneroHeat could get his Weber grill over here with his Lovely, 2 kids and himself in the car.

Now whatever plans you have with duct tape in SoFlo......TMI!!!!! Don't wanna know!

I just got off the phone with Sum, he said to, and I quote... "BITE ME". :rofl: True Story. (maybe)

So much tomfoolery goinson, and such, I about inhaled my ballgag twiced! Still haven't figured out the BBBB thang, sumthin baout a BetterBurger Build?
Is that anothe rforum I gotta join? whell, where the hell do I sign uP? I'm gunnin for you Sum! but you got my vote JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA
JAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJJA :rofl:

need moreHHHwiskee....

You gotta be kidding me. :crazy: You're lucky we can't give negative reputation points anymore... :lol:

LOL...just how I roll man...I like my meat cooked.

It won't matter...I've devised a solution where the color of the patty will be the last thing anyone pays any attention to you.

I'm gonna call it: "Sum One Get Sum Sum New Underoo's". 3 Sum's for the 3 in a row.

LOL...just how I roll man...I like my meat dead and lifeless.
I just happen to prefer my cow while it's still moo-ing, thank you. :D

Actually, kind of interesting factoid is that, in general, women tend to prefer meat rarer than men do.

Oh SumBitz....they know not of what they speak. You are a god amongst mere mortals.

And I have a Smith & 'sum'thin, sumthin' story to prove it......;)

Grill on Peeps, Grill on......

Haha... CJ, was that that place by the water, with that guy with the nose and hair who was all like "hey", and I was like, "no, we're cool", so he let us through, hung out by the rocks, and took a picture of something like this?

IMGP1743.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back