• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Lee´s 2009 Grow season

Pimenta da Neyde.
img8533z.jpg

img8532.jpg

Bolivian Rainbow.
img8540s.jpg

Fatalii
Leaning to the side a bit. It's getting top heavy, loaded with peppers. Second small harvest on the way

Small harvest from a week ago. Some fatalii's and Big Jims

lee said:
C.Rhomboideum. They taste like cherry's..!? without the sweet taste. Just tasted 1 and will have some more this week. Looks like they ready to harvest
img8516.jpg

img8517.jpg

Absolutely the coolest plant I've ever seen. :shocked:

So you said they taste like cherries without sweetness, but you didn't say if they taste good or not lol. So do you like how they taste at all?

POTAWIE said:
Nice display of colors Lee!

I just love the various colors that chilli's have.

Txclosetgrower said:
Absolutely the coolest plant I've ever seen. :shocked:

So you said they taste like cherries without sweetness, but you didn't say if they taste good or not lol. So do you like how they taste at all?

Well they taste good and sure do like it. I knew of course what I could expect from those berries. Too bad they have no heat otherwise they would be perfect..:)

You have some nice plants and a great harvest to come!

Are those Rhomboideums easy to deal with? Cherry taste? I'm curious!

I bet you thought your C. Lanceolatum would take forever to get the size it is, I've got 2 growing and they are soooooooooooooo slow

Lee, I have read on another forum that: "This morning I've seen on italian television prof.Massimo Biagi from Accademia del Peperoncino who has brought a plant of C.Rhomboideum with its very nice pods. He has said probably this variety might have some psychoactive property...is here anyone who has growth it that can say something about it?"

Interesting G, Will look into asap.

Harvested some fruits today.

img8594z.jpg

C.rhomboideum :rolleyes:
img8593tjc.jpg

CAP217(hyper pube), Aji Cristal, Fatalii, Aji Cito, Pimenta da Neyde, Bolivian Rainbow, Omnicolor
img8599.jpg

Astonishing plants and pods!
Lee, You are really a great peppers grower!

Please, can you tell me something about your growing conditions for C.Rhoimboideum and C.Lanceolatum ... that is, do you grow them in full sun or shadow, wet or dry environment etc.
I'm growing those varieties too, but can't get pods from C.Lanceolatum; all flowers don't set up pods and fall (C.Rhomboidem is still small, no flower yet).
Thanks

back online..

Well had a good time in Spain.. Great country

Here some pics. from last week. The good news is that there are some fruits on Rocopica(Ulupica Large)

Rocopica (Ulupica Large)

Cap1144
img8993k.jpg

Some Bhut's and Madam J.

Back