• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

SANARDA'S GROW LOG. LAST HARVEST MAYBE. AND STEELERNATION!!

Thanks Bodeen. I have questions about my thai. I have seen pics of banana sweet peppers that look just like what i am growing. I think that second thai hot is the real deal but remember its a hybrid. both plants were labeled as hybrids

ohh and I got all my plants from Cross Country Nurseries. I drove down there since I am here in Jersey

Plants and pods look great most of your plants are really loaded up poddage dance :dance: Your thai dragon hybrid does look like my banana pepper plant great flavor very little heat even when stressing the plant.

If you wanna spread some pod love, I'll take some! May I suggest a dehydrator from wallyworld? It will bring a whole different taste to the tongue! Some peppers taste better when dried.

My two cents.

Thanks Fernando. Ya it does have heat but very little. It burned my mother's mouth but she barely eats hot sauce. It has more heat than a bell but less than my cayenne. I will send you a pod so you can tell me what you think. I'll pm you

I live in Jersey so no Wallyworld here unless you mean Walmart. In that case I feel stupid. And I do plan on making powders so I need a good dehydrator and grinder. Just pm me for pods. Lemme know what you want

Great update Pia. Glad to seed lots of pods and green growth. :party: Love the scorp pods.

Oh and you should come by my garden. The mesquitos would just love your sweetness ;)

I think I am definitely going with a Walmart grinder. Until I learn, I don't need an expensive one.

Jamie those damn mosquitoes tear me up every time. They are mosquitoes from hell. Lolol

I think I am definitely going with a Walmart grinder. Until I learn, I don't need an expensive one.

Jamie those damn mosquitoes tear me up every time. They are mosquitoes from hell. Lolol

Last Saturday, while fishing the river, was the first time I got a mosquito bite all year. Considering I pick wild blackberries that is amazing. With the drought, they just weren't around this year.

I will check my mr coffee grinder and get you the model number.

Thanks Chris and Bodeen. Chris full trays means your doing things the right way :fireball: . Bodeen the mosquitos around here are made of titanium. They are absolutely vicious. I have to wear OFF when I work in the backyard and I still get bit. ugh!!!!!

IDS77

2370866_raw.jpg

Currently showing under 20 bucks at Walmart

This is what I made for lunch today..,

D8BE46F7.jpg

Chopped up a Bhut to throw in...

CBDF4AE4-1.jpg

And the finished product. It may not look so appetizing but it was absolutely delicious...

6C66188E.jpg

My mother took a bite and said she didnt know how I could eat such a god awfully hot thing. She took it like a champ tho.

Soup's looking :hot: :dance: !!! The grinder pic Bodeen posted is the one I use. It works very well. Very easy to load and empty. It turns the dried pods into VERY fine powder. Wear a mask and grind outside!

Soup's looking :hot: :dance: !!! The grinder pic Bodeen posted is the one I use. It works very well. Very easy to load and empty. It turns the dried pods into VERY fine powder. Wear a mask and grind outside!
Yep, same one I use as well, posted a link to buy it from Walmart up above. I just picked up another one last week. I seem to burn those and blenders out on the regular...

I am so in the mood to make some curry, not bad for a box of food and a hot pod!

Back