• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

SANARDA'S GROW LOG. LAST HARVEST MAYBE. AND STEELERNATION!!

Bodeen I go out there with a rain jacket with a hood... full length paints and shirt and I still get bit... ugh.. Thanks. I still need enough to get ripe at one time so I can send some out to peeps without freezing some....

Thanks Denniz.. I enjoy your vids much more.. your so funny

UPDATE TIMEEEEE

BHUT
4156F004.jpg

8C6BC219.jpg

0D3F9149.jpg

C27BEDDC.jpg

CONGO

DCD67A15.jpg

CAYENNE

0E1CBDEB.jpg

FATALLI

8FB1DBF5.jpg

A0D8FD0E.jpg

TRINIDAD SCROPION

26F77F05.jpg

4ECE945A.jpg

http://www.weather.com/weather/alerts/localstatealerts/?areaid=NJC039&phenomena=TO&office=KOKX&etn=0635&significance=A&wxlayer=radar&zoom=7&camefrom=national

Union County NJ (Where I live) is under a Tornado watch. This is very odd weather. We NEVERR get tornado watches or actual tornados. Its beautiful outside right now but from what I hear, tornados can be tricky that way... anyways... fingers crossed :pray: :pray: :pray: :beer:

Durham my entire maternal family is in gboro. and I went to highschool there Grimsley High to be exact.. the fact that you were planted in jersey at some point and I in NC is just fantastic... small world...Storms blew over me. a few hit NYC and Long Island...all is well

Bodeen it takes more than a 0 tornado to blow my skeeters... ahahaaaa ask my hubby... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Im a mean biatch with teflon draws......ahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Your glog is looking great, Pia. Nice harvests back a few
pages - love those Fatalis. It's a pretty good producer for
me, too. For a small plant. You have a nice variety of hot
stuff growin' - once the ripening process gets a few pods
out of the way, it will speed up. It's hard to wait a week for
enough to ripen to pick, but they will come for you. You'll
have plenty to keep you warm! That red pod with the orange
tail was pretty cool!

Nice job on the curry and sauce. I love the hearty stuff that
sticks to your ribs while it's lighting you up!

Hope you had a good weekend and good growin' to you, Pia!

Yeah-PODS!...If you get too impatient waiting, just start in on one of the ripe bhuts.....that will instill some patience , or at least enough caution that the waiting doesn't seem so bad!I was crazy impatient waiting on the first ripe Brown 7-Pot, so I broke down after a day or so, and tried the ripe one-vs waiting for 4-5 to be ready. That Brown 7 , made it easy to wait on the rest of 'em-REAL EASY!
My laptop blue screened 3 weeks ago, ...just got the new one, so once again I am playing catch up!!

Back