• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

baking Who else get's into making pizzas!!

PhatManDerek said:
is that a wager for the summer bro?

:P

Really no way to prove, however allow me to quote from the movie True Grit...Lucky Ned Pepper to Rooster Cogburn..." Rooster..I'd say that's mighty big talk from a one eyed fat man..."

Cheers, TB.

texas blues said:
Really no way to prove, however allow me to quote from the movie True Grit...Lucky Ned Pepper to Rooster Cogburn..." Rooster..I'd say that's mighty big talk from a one eyed fat man..."

Cheers, TB.
LOL, Then let me take a quote from the movie "The Christmas story" I will double dog dare you :)

I'll make my smokehouse pizza this summer and post pix.

chilehunter said:
ok while I was looking for some other old pics I came across my pizza pics & remember this thread.
so heres my only homemade pizza I've made so far, though I'll make somethign like this again!

DSCF1162.jpg

DSCF1169.jpg

I'm soooooo liking the looks of that...........NIIICE!!!!:hell:

I know I was the first starter of this thread. I haven't checked it in ages. I'll have to post a pic of the next pizza I make. I LOOOOOVE making them. What's the best is getting to think of all kinds of odd concoctions to put on it.;)

PhatManDerek said:
I make my own pizza from the dough to the ingredients.

I can Kick all of your asses in Pie making.

:)

really ?
you may make your own dough but what about the rest ?
so lets just say who the F cares who makes what ingredients, since when you consider the only difference is the dough when it comes to the homemade pizzas shown here.
though now what ya gotta say to those that make their own seasoned meat ?

so IMO it comes down to what ya can make for a pizza, store bought or made. homemade bread is not the end all clincher!

(ok that might of not made sense, I'm drunk, give me a break!)
in short homemade bread is not always the shit! (meaning the best blalh blah blah))

texas blues said:
Doubtful.

Cheers, TB.

come on, dr.pepper would rule this pizza challenge :lol:

rabbit said:
I'm soooooo liking the looks of that...........NIIICE!!!!:hell:

thanks

chilehunter said:
really ?
you may make your own dough but what about the rest ?
so lets just say who the F cares who makes what ingredients, since when you consider the only difference is the dough when it comes to the homemade pizzas shown here.
though now what ya gotta say to those that make their own seasoned meat ?

so IMO it comes down to what ya can make for a pizza, store bought or made. homemade bread is not the end all clincher!

come on, dr.pepper would rule this pizza challenge :lol:

thanks
Hey bro, I'm not trying to ruffle any feathers, I'm saying I can hold my own in the pie making bizz.

However playing guitar is a different story I suck worse playing guitar then a kid with guitar hero, But I will still play guitar though because I love it.

phat - its all good. nothing wrong with ruffling some feathers, I know I have :)
I'm sure you can make a kickass pizza, I was only replied to to your remark that you can make the best cuz you can make your own dough. aside from that we're all on the same page, unless you also make your own tomato paste or ?
making your own dough doesnt mean the pizza is ther greatest!

chilehunter said:
phat - its all good. nothing wrong with ruffling some feathers, I know I have :)
I'm sure you can make a kickass pizza, I was only replied to to your remark that you can make the best cuz you can make your own dough. aside from that we're all on the same page, unless you also make your own tomato paste or ?
making your own dough doesnt mean the pizza is the greatest!
I do, I use The Magic bullet and I cherry tomatoes a little salt & a little black pepper & a little crushed red pepper.

ok what about the rest of the ingredients ? namely meat ingredients.

no pizza is 100% homemade!
& it doesnt mean those cant make a great pizza by using store bought ingredients.
did you grow every veggie ?
ok I'm searching for a flaw on ya but get real, who cares if ya buy some store bought items to make a pizza, its all good in the end!
you can still grow & make your own & have it turn out nasty! while store bought you make a great pizza!
you get the point, I hope.

chilehunter said:
ok what about the rest of the ingredients ? namely meat ingredients.

no pizza is 100% homemade!
& it doesnt mean those cant make a great pizza by using store bought ingredients.
did you grow every veggie ?
ok I'm searching for a flaw on ya but get real, who cares if ya buy some store bought items to make a pizza, its all good in the end!
you can still grow & make your own & have it turn out nasty! will store bought you made a great pizza!
you get the point, I hope.
Well I buy the meat ingredients from a meat market & the the veggies will be home grown in about 90 day's or so :)

and yea I get the point.

Back