• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

All This Talk About Superhots Getting Big

Another picture to share.... Enjoy.

Chris

P1070057.jpg

P1070061.jpg

Still my favorite super hot. :) It's much like TrinnieHottie's 7-pot pepper IMO. The pod shape is more consistent, but definitely a close, close relative. It's hard to definitely say there is a major difference in all these super hots. :)

Chris

P1070060.jpg

I ate a whtie "white hab" and a yellow "white hab" yesterday evening and can tell you, the yellow ones are definitely the ripe ones...

Three pictures of 7 Pot, Chocolate Habanero, and Dorset Naga with faces...two faces...

7 Pot...one of these will be eaten tomorrow...not whole, but pieces of it at work...these people have never tasted the heat I am growing and some of the absolutely love it..

0818087Pot.jpg

Chocolate Habanero...my first...got another smaller one too...

081808ChocolateHab.jpg

Dorset Naga and would you believe two faces in this picture...I didn't even notice until I blew it up when I came in the house...I see and old red headed man in the lower picture and an elephant above to his left...anyone else see these?

081808DorsetNaga.jpg

First of all: great pods 'n' pics!

Yeah, I can see them, although I must say that the man on the right could be an elephant as well, at least to me.

AlabamaJack said:
Three pictures of 7 Pot, Chocolate Habanero, and Dorset Naga with faces...two faces...

7 Pot...one of these will be eaten tomorrow...not whole, but pieces of it at work...these people have never tasted the heat I am growing and some of the absolutely love it..

0818087Pot.jpg

Chocolate Habanero...my first...got another smaller one too...

081808ChocolateHab.jpg

Dorset Naga and would you believe two faces in this picture...I didn't even notice until I blew it up when I came in the house...I see and old red headed man in the lower picture and an elephant above to his left...anyone else see these?

081808DorsetNaga.jpg

yes like two old men in the first picture thinking on younger days lol and the bottom one looks like the guy from the old black and white cartoons with the big nose :)

wow Chris...lots of heat too I bet....

Beautiful pepper Chris. Have you found any Morouga Blend peppers with any tails yet, and do the peppers taste like a regular Trinidad Scorpion? They look really HOT!:mouthonfire:

Pepper Ridge, yes some have tails, but not the same type as the regular TS. They are much more pebbled than the typical TS as well. The pod shape varies a bit plant to plant. I have one plant producing very consistent pods. I'll post pics when they ripen, but it's a ways off.

I was REALLY hoping one would have crossed and ripened yellow!!

Chris

Some pods do have seeds! Finally, a great looking Douglah pod with viable seed. Not many seeds in the pod, but that's OK. Can they get anymore wicked than this in the insides? :)

Chris

P1070070.jpg

P1070073.jpg

that douglah has the most placenta I have seen in a pepper

Another type of 7-pod from a different source (still in Trinidad). These have similar characteristics, but pods are consistently shaped like a patty pan squash. :)

Chris

P1070087.jpg

P1070090.jpg

Back