• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Anal insertion of hot sauce

You know you can use the multiquote button so they are all in one post ;)

Oh THP, you do realize this thread has been googleBotted..and no, you don't want to know it's contextual life. ;)

I say delete the whole thread.

Consider this thread officially re-railed.

While hotcrossbuns will probably not be returning (though I wish he would, his 3 posts have been more amusing than most peoples thousands), I wanted to say I think it's a great way to earn $100. I remember what it was like to be a college student, and $100 can buy a lot of dog food and peanut butter.

Also, I'm sure no harm could come of it. People have been putting things in their behinds since we could walk upright, and we're no worse for wear. After all, what is a rectum but a built in fanny pack?

Godspeed HCB! I know you can do it!

Re-railed or not, I am not completely comfortable with this thread title popping up so prominently for new members. It will give some the wrong idea, some may never take a second look.

I guess I will boycot this thread after this post.

cheezydemon said:
I guess I will boycot this thread after this post.

Yea posting maybe, but you'll be back just to see how things are progressing!
Will we ever find out if buns had the balls to do it.
If so is there a cat in the darwin awards we could nominate him?

Davetaylor said:
Yea posting maybe, but you'll be back just to see how things are progressing!
Will we ever find out if buns had the balls to do it.
If so is there a cat in the darwin awards we could nominate him?
Double post ;)

cheezydemon said:
Wow. That is the most blatant post whoring ever. (OOPS! Damn it! you made me look;))

A whore with my count! Not likely. I can help it if the system decided that my post was that important that it had to be repeated just so folks saw it! :lol:
It's ok cheezy you can go now i'll let you know if the bottle breaches buns butt.

He may never post again but you guys stateside must keep an eye on the news cos this would defo make the headlines!

Back