• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Anal insertion of hot sauce

Sickmont said:
Wow...i never even though about using a lawnmower rectally...

Professor Stephan Hawkings stated the the state of disorder increases in time. I would think that when mankind is running around with lawnmowers hanging out of there asses the state of disorder has reached critical mass. .......................Just a thought

imaguitargod said:
hehe.....hehehehehe.......BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh, thanks for the laugh dude. They even mention hot sauce insetion. :lol:

You're welcome!:lol: Just googled the thread-title.

Sickmont said:
Wow...i never even though about using a lawnmower rectally...

They didn't tell brand and model though...

DickT said:
Professor Stephan Hawkings stated the the state of disorder increases in time. I would think that when mankind is running around with lawnmowers hanging out of there asses the state of disorder has reached critical mass. .......................Just a thought

So if this is about quantum physics we're actually talkin' 'bout a black hole?

Armadillo said:
Maybe we can reach some consensus that it is a place where sun doesn't shine?:D

Well, if you're at a nude beach, and you drop the lotion... the sun shines up in there!

wow ive been on this site for over 100 posts and i didnt come across this thread until tonight? man i have been missing out; someone should start a poll "whats the strangest thing thats been up your ass?"

I take it he didn't burn his anal tract to bits then? God that's like drunk uni students that think it's funny to try and make some kind of flame thrower out of their farts with a lighter.

Back