• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Anal insertion of hot sauce

For some reason I missed this oh so classy thread. 'Splain me how this tool bag and his college homie's came up with the concept of cornholing with hotsauce? Even a tied up drunk Turkish sailor on a Greek freighter would be saying..WTF? This one's waaaay up there on my weird shitometer.

Cheers, TB.

Hotcrossbuns said:
Seriously though, respect must be payed to all responders, but can we approach with topic in a less smart-ass fashion? I mean, I'm going to do this... I'm a college student, and 105$ is a-lot of cash.

As soon as the burn has consumed your sphincter you will learn how far you can get with 105$ purchasing diapers...

Here's your sign: http://www.darwinawards.com/

Ok been meaning to repsond to this.

OP comes on here and his first post is about how he is going to shove something in his ass but yet he makes fun of my SN. Talk about irony....

Hot Sauce $2

Vaseline $4

Emergency room visit $1200

Profits gained $105

Net Value - $1101

Expression on his face right after the insertion PRICELESS

texas blues said:
'Splain me how this tool bag and his college homie's came up with the concept of cornholing with hotsauce?

in my experience college guys are strangely obsessed with the ins and outs of each others anuses...fart jokes just aren't enough for them...

GrumpyBear said:
in my experience college guys are strangely obsessed with the ins and outs of each others anuses...fart jokes just aren't enough for them...

Got the e-mail eh?

Glad you're back. Your intimate knowledge of Zombies was an ingredient this forum that was lacking of late.;)

Yes, you were missed.

thehotpepper.com said:
Not really. This forum is for people that respect hot sauce. If you're shoving a supermarket brand hot sauce up your ass, and that's your only connection to hot sauce, you've found the wrong forum.

I respectfully disagree. You can respect hot sauce and still laugh at idiots. :lol:

imaguitargod said:
Ok, this thread's going down hill (actually from the start), I vote for a lock (which would be the first time I've said those words).

Whoever you are, SERIOUSLY let IGG have his account back now! :shame:

cheezydemon said:
On some level, isn't this disrespectful to hot sauce?

If I had given this guy some of my Naga/7POT sauce, and later heard that he had shoved it up his ass, (probably at his wake) I would definitely be offended.

I'll bet even the people at tabasco, who crank out a billion bottles, would decline to sell to the guy(if they could), if they knew he was just going to waste it in a most vulgar way for $100.

Personally, I'd be damn proud to let my sauce "kick" his ass! :lol:

Back