• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Aus newbie q's

I guess I should add some recent pics:

Today

febplantsss002.jpg

Yellow leaves on my scorp

febplantsss003.jpg

Wierd,

Hey dude I haven't had any hail up this way so thats cool lol ?

Hope your cars okay :)

After a few treatments with the spray the pods are starting to look better, I actually picked a handlful off the plants today. All the plants are starting to fruit up again so more pics to come in a few weeks.

Hmm my comp's been doin wierd stuff and I've had to change my proxy's just to view THP...

Anyway

Had a trip down to hippy's and gave him a bottle of peach jam to try out. As always his garden was rather overgrown in a good way, always a good bloke I must say.

His scorpion and yellow sevens are over my head and I'm 6ft, both are as bushy as two of my plants put together lol

nielsyardmarch.jpg

Looks like I'll be growing a new plant next year, doughlah

nielsstuff002.jpg

Good to see you again Nova

Neil also gave me some yellow 7 so I might have to get my act together and do a little review.

Good to see you again too mate, i didn't taste your jam but had a smell and it was great. You won't go wrong with the Douglahs, they are awesome.
A review sounds like a good idea :hell:

The review might be a while off, I got home and ate a spoon full of it already. Down the hatch, but then I thought hmmm haven't eaten anything since yesterday morning oh crap lol

The yellow 7 ended up dropping me hahahaha. Note too self eat something before trying out Hippy's sauces.

Might try again later on.

lol.. yeah?? who is that? and are they pj pants or day wear?

Neil from the hippy seed company

PJ or day wear hmm maybe there gardening pants?

Lol A vid hey, look forward to seeing it. Just make sure you don't do it on an empty stomach :oops:

i think gardening pants is a good answer :D i garden in my pj's :P and i think JR's video would be cool! bring it on!

Howdy :)

So I actually did a bit of cooking for once lol I'm working nights so I don't really get the chance that often.

So my version of a chill, well at least this weeks version

cookingchilli002.jpg

I added three scorpions, two choc bhuts and a 1/4 a bottle of naga sav. I actually thought that would be more than enough heat but it nearly lacked a bit lol ohh yeah I added the doughlah too.

cookingchilli006.jpg

It tasted real nice with a deep taste to it. The beer was added too, well half of it was. The strongest taste was actually the peppers so I'm happy :)

Mmmmm now I want to steam up some fish, ginger, lemon grass and chili on top lol

At the end of it all I don't think it was a great achievement :) but tasty, definitely tasty.

Hows the bottle of Skoby going, that stuffs sooo hot. Theres no way I'm going to do a vid review of it lol. Hope your plants have been okay with the crazy weather going round

Timmmy newbie said:
At the end of it all I don't think it was a great achievement :) but tasty, definitely tasty.

Hows the bottle of Skoby going, that stuffs sooo hot. Theres no way I'm going to do a vid review of it lol. Hope your plants have been okay with the crazy weather going round

I'm getting through it slowly...... :onfire: Plants are doing great, they've converged into one giant hedge though, they've grown heaps bigger than I thought they would, need to space them out a bit more next year. I have to crawl along the ground to harvest some :). My strongest looking Yellow7 seems to have kicked the bucket though, similar problem to what you had but luckily it didn't spread to anything else.
Don't worry if it wasn't a great achievement, evry time you make it you'll make it better until it's just the way you like it.

I have pods again :onfire: The Rogor spray has worked well, I still have some little bug leaving bite marks but I'm finally picking pods again.

Some wierd scorpy's

afterbugs002.jpg

afterbugs004.jpg

And the dark strain Fatali plant starting to kick in to gear again

afterbugs008.jpg

Its funny that before my plants looked like they were in perfect health but couldn't produce a pod and now the plants look like crap and have pods lol

I just went for a drive and bought some bottles off a mate, thanks Dude :)

bottles.jpg

So lots of sauce making for me :onfire:

Back