Beer Review Feedback

ross said:
ever heard of credit cards?

pay it later!!! :) :onfire:

i work at an office that largely deals with credit repair...i use my card...but very rarely...i actually have a fairly high balance i am paying down right now. even having just a high balance is bad for your credit. some people have multiple instances of this and its even worse...i am not that rich though! its funny how many of our clients are rich..yet can't pay their bills.

2 words

american express.

no credit balance, they will repo your shit! :onfire:

i dont know how they would take your beer away though, especially if you drank it! :)

Hillbilly Chili said:
this clear, light golden beer with a white lacy head has a wheat dominated nose, wheaty start with a light citrus overtone in the finish, and a hint of butter (likely diacetyl, I think they used a Witte yeast strain).
It has a malty, almost fruity nose, and a pale brown head with little retention. The taste is malty and almost sweet, with an almost undetectable hop character
"a rich though very drinkable amber essence with mouth-filling flavors of malt and oak,
Slightly sweet, but not cloyingly so, Yes I do believe, my lads that Budweiser Fricking Rocks!
git er dun:P

That's the funniest thing I've read in a long tme.
My favorite tasting beer is Milwakees Best Ice. It's a good value too.

ABurningMouth said:

You like the beast? Man, i feel for ya now.:hell:

ABurningMouth said:
Yup. Have you tried it?

unfortunately! :hell:

actually its tolerable..we usually buy a few cases of that stuff when we go up to sebring for the 12 hour race. nothing like walking around with backpacks full of beers and lots of awesome cars sitting around and racing.

ABurningMouth said:

it was my favorite beer when i was 19.

i would say you need to taste quite a few more beers. unless of course, you enjoy siphoning a car.

Hillbilly Chili said:
High 5......whoooo frickin hooooo to the Burning Mouth!
Here's to ya Bro:cheers:

hey now, hes praising miller, not your beloved KING. you know, they are rivals. :cool: :cool: :cool:

ross said:
hey now, hes praising miller, not your beloved KING. you know, they are rivals. :lol: :( :cool:

Hey! You just reminded me of an old Roger Miller song called "King of the road". Maybe hillbilly will toss bak a few buds and sing us all a few lines...cheers!

Trailer for sale or rent
Room to let, 50 cents
No phone, no food, no pets...
I ain't got no ciggaretts.

Ah, but..two hours of pushin' broom
Buys an eight by twelve four-bit room
I'm a man of means by no means
King of the road.

Third boxcar, midnight train
Destination...Bangor, Maine.
Old worn out clothes and shoes,
I don't pay no union dues,
I smoke old stogies I have found
Short, but not too big around
King of the road.

I know every engineer on every train
All of their children, and all of their names
And every handout in every town
And every lock that ain't locked
When no one's around.

I sing,
Trailers for sale or rent
Rooms to let, fifty cents
No phone, no pool, no pets
I ain't got no cigarettes
Ah, but, two hours of pushin' broom
Buys an eight by twelve four-bit room
King of the road.

chuk - i saw that dfh burton baton today at the store..was tempted but chose to grab some stuff i was a little more familiar with. maybe i'll pick some up and try what you said, drink it for a special occasion. maybe the 12 hours of sebring next month.

i think i asked you sickmont, are you going this year? my roommate and probably at least one other person will be up there for a few days. if you are we gotta meet up and have some beers and maybe some spicy bbq if there are some places around there.

Glad to see your review xgrafcorex!

I think I'm a bigger fan of 60 minute than you are but if you like stuff like that check out Victory's Hop Wallop. It pushes tthe hop envelope fer sure....

honestly i can't say i've seen any victory beers in my local specialty store. i only know of one really good store here..a few grocery stores have decent selections..but not much as far as micro breweries go. my local publix had about 5 flying dog mix 12 packs and one of my roommates and i each bought one..the rest were gone before i could buy another, so i'm hoping they'll start carrying more of their beer. they have 6 packs of their classic pale ale..but the mix packs had a variety of all their stuff..ipa, wheat ale, porter, amber lager, winter ale, and classic pale ale.

edit..i really like avery's ipa

awesome! glad to see other people reviewing beers too. (good ones at that!). been kinda busy, and its not growing season, so i have been MIA. i got a shit load of beers to write up, and im hosting a party this weekend where probably 15-20 will be drank. ill be sure to write some thoughts soon. hope everyone is doing well

Back