• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest BEGIN! Pizza Throwdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
The good news is that I'm caffeinated AF and totally in it to win it today - the bad news is that after a post-storm scouting mission to the carport, using the kettlepizza is totally out I'm afraid ...

While smaller now, I still have a body of standing water off to the side of my house left behind the storm ...

There's muchos mosquitoes taking reprieve from the sun in my carport's shade, and I'm not just talking about a few of them, I'm talking about a swarm ...

As much as I'd like to cook in the kettlepizza after all of the videos I've watched on Neapolitan pizza in the past week, I'm not being relegated to protected sex for ya'll! #zika :rofl: ...

Yeah, I'm not going to upset Danielle in that regard, partially because a) she's right - it's not a good risk vs reward, and b) because it'll ruin the rest of the next two days of vacation ...

So, if I understand the rules correctly, I can do 2x anything goes, and 1x dessert pie by midnight tomorrow, right? ...

The Hot Pepper said:
Proof of Like each one Grant! All spicy Grant!

Yeah, I was just thinking about how to minimally ruin the dessert pizza for you! :rofl: ...

I wouldn't have PoL'd my pizza's either, but that's fine ...

I'll put the dime in the massive corni hole I'm going to have ...

If you take the time to read you will answer your own questions.

(PoL only needs to be shown ONCE in a pic with all or a majority of the ingredients used, or in a final presentation pic of the main entry, preferably not on the plate.)

I may not be available to spoon feed answers later today but it's all there. ;)

Yes, Dan* ... as you wish, Dan* ... I have pics of PoL with my dough, but I'll sneak addition dime's in like some THP Where's Waldo ...

More pressingly, I'm gunning for tctenten ...

5356bca118f25f15cf109c414578cfe7.jpg

Hoping the combination of a gas-powered burner and the emissivity of carbon steel can produce a Neapolitan of merit, since I have grano arso-powered flour ...

9e6770eca90b4432230714b2691e8b2e.jpg

But that's not coming until much later or tomorrow, because I'm about to make that dough now ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back