• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest BEGIN! Pizza Throwdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpeg

Ashen said:

That is awesome.    If you manage to put out even a fairly oval pie that is  red and white on top , you will get votes just based on that setup.     shhhh  :shh:   Don't tell grant.  :P

You are mistaken, I'm likely to vote for it - what do they say, "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em" ...

FreeportBum said:
lol before I even read this ^ When I scrolled down onto grass snake's pic I was like nice that dudes got my vote  :rofl:

:cheers:

yuuup ...

part of the strategy of waiting until the end is knowing if it's worth expending effort at all :rofl:

i'm about to make waffles, and i'm drinking mad beerz and watching the Gator game tonight  - that much i know ...

Hermione is here for me, though ... so we'll see if i get my act together tomorrow or Monday ...

there's lots of time yet ... but i'm in vacation mode ... and right now it's waffle time ...

I was a little concerned about the age of the yeast in the fridge, but I guess I didn't need to be....

P1020164.JPG

Ha - my son just barely touched the center-top, causing quite a bit of collapse. No problem, as it's going to get a beating soon enough.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back