• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

harvesting billyboys harvest

It was the first naga sauce at the festival the other stallholders were sending the heros over to my tent for a blast of the naga I had guys who had gone to the blairs death sauce tent they had "jersey death " and "mega death" etc...most came back and told me and I quote that I "was a bad man and that was the hottest thing they had tasted at the festival and where could they get some, because they got a friend they know needded it lol." I gave them the email so if I get much interest I'll pass it on Billyboy.
The guys at Disaster bay chilli would like to talk to you about it all.
Also the chilli factory has sent 4000 seeds to Austchilli to go into production just for him..........

wow... billy boy you Harvest like a Trini...! What you going to do with all that...?

Thanks for the big compliment TriniHottie.:oops:

Im dehydrating some, making powders, fancy different vegetable based sauces & the giant killer atm the concentrate :fire:

It is so funny that you are harvesting down below and we, up in the northern hemisphere are just starting our plants...so that means after your harvest is over, ours will just begin...its great to see fresh homegrown peppers year round on here (THP)

It was the first naga sauce at the festival the other stallholders were sending the heros over to my tent for a blast of the naga I had guys who had gone to the blairs death sauce tent they had "jersey death " and "mega death" etc...most came back and told me and I quote that I "was a bad man and that was the hottest thing they had tasted at the festival and where could they get some, because they got a friend they know needded it lol." I gave them the email so if I get much interest I'll pass it on Billyboy.

Glad the Naga went down well, I thought you would be popular:P its crazy trying this stuff by itself, I prefer it mixed in with food or sauce, the flavour is still there too, need I mention also the Heat!

OK that's it. I'm bored of orange habs....
I wanna git me some of them nagas.... Billyboy, got some spare pods?

Stillmanz, got any of that naga paste left that I can try?

Sent you a PM ring sting

It is so funny that you are harvesting down below and we, up in the northern hemisphere are just starting our plants...so that means after your harvest is over, ours will just begin...its great to see fresh homegrown peppers year round on here (THP)

:P Im planning on a year long harvest AJ, scorpions, 7s etc :cool:

billyboy said:
Glad the Naga went down well, I thought you would be popular:P its crazy trying this stuff by itself, I prefer it mixed in with food or sauce, the flavour is still there too, need I mention also the Heat!

So it stacks up well against the raw pods? because I'm hooked on that flavour. Have a slice of naga with salami & cheese on crackers at night while watching the tv.

bentalphanerd said:
So it stacks up well against the raw pods? because I'm hooked on that flavour. Have a slice of naga with salami & cheese on crackers at night while watching the tv.

You scare me.

I enjoyed the naga flavor from Billyboys concentrate at the HSFFF for about 30 second then i think i passed out.

:mouthonfire:

It was good though....

So it stacks up well against the raw pods? because I'm hooked on that flavour.

:P Its just like having fresh pods on tap in the fridge, Ive been taking my little jar down to the local pizza place each week and dabbing a little on here and there, yummo!

Ive been selling a few for 10 bucks each @ 30ml and they are proving very popular with the local chilli connoisseur around here.

billyboy

Do you have any more concentrate BB??

To answer your question;

pix229.jpg

sent you a pm

The hairs on my bum just got singed looking at that BB.

All hail the Naga King..... Billy!

Hail..... Hail...... Hail. (raising fist to the sky 3 times)

I got mine in the mail yesterday when I came home for lunch. Took it back to work with me and shared it with some of my fellow chili heads there. Every one of them said that is the best tasting and hottest thing they have ever put in their mouths. I warned them to go easy on it.

My buddy Randy came over last night and we had a taste testing...

The Naga concentrate did its job...I warned him but he didn't listen...he took a dab about the size of a dime on a cracker and popped it into his mouth...first 15 seconds or so while he was chewing, he said the peppers tasted great...then his eyes got kinda big and he grabbed a beer...I asked him if it was hot...he didn't say anything...20 minutes later he was still walking around with his tongue hangin' out...

Will write up a review this weekend...I owe Bent a review of Pain and Pain 2 also.

Found a new use for the concentrate BB.....Naga Mary's....damn it is good with in a bloody mary....just dip a tablespoon in the sauce then stir your mary with it...wonderful...

Back