• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

harvesting billyboys harvest

tony05 said:
The hairs on my bum just got singed looking at that BB.

All hail the Naga King..... Billy!

Hail..... Hail...... Hail. (raising fist to the sky 3 times)

Billy Boy really is the NAGA KING!

you know you love it...heck, if I made a product like that I'd be proud too...the guys over here I share all of the Aussie stuff with...they just haven't got a clue of what world class products are available here...

do that and post a fresh pic...please...

Thanks for the tip TriniHottie, Its just so HOT outside today, theres little fires popping up everywhere & its pretty dangerous conditions too as its blowing around 30 knots, causing the fires to spread very quickly.

HOT...try standing in my shop today....40 degs over the grill I'm gonna go home and get drunk and kick the dog, perhaps in that order ...lol.

Picked some more Nagas this arvo, the size of the pods are smaller & I managed to pick 1.370 kilos worth of Nagas. Lots of little moths were everywhere this arvo flying around hanging off the plants so after the picking they got hit with some neem.

Heres what I had to go in and pick off;

pix271.jpg

Theres just no stopping these plants the tops of that naga is 7 foot from the ground;

pix277.jpg

I had to post this lovely shot of my fav in the ground grown naga;

pix283.jpg

And finally my 1.370kilo picking;

pix293.jpg

cheers

billyboy

Glad you all like the pics, They really dont take much to look after, I only tend to them every third day, & harvest once a week, (Im trying to coincide harvests with moon phases). They require virtually nothing in the nutrient department, the ones inside the netting are grown in coco, and would you believe only in 4litre pots.

Things seem to be slowing up, I didnt harvest last week, but today picked just over 2.4 kilos of Naga pods;

pix383.jpg

The pods are getting smaller, and after todays picking I noticed hardly any other green pods. but lots of new buds forming up.

Below, An aerial view of my "Naga hut" after todays picking. (I should of taken a pic before harvest!!:oops:) all grown in coco.

pix372.jpg

cheers

billyboy

Back