• Start a personal food blog, or, start a community food thread for all.

Burgers? Hell Yeah!!

Hey y'all looking through the sacred THP scrolls it is apparent that most awesome of foods is sorely neglected. That's right chidren's, I'm talkin' about BURGERS!! Sliders. Pub burgers. Fast food style burgers. Gastro burgers. Cheffy burgers. CHEESEBURGERS!!! Single and double meat. Triple meat. Extreme burgers. Man vs. Food burgers....the list is endless but y'all get the idea.

We won't go into the endless arguments of who created the first hamburger (Fletcher Davis) or what meat qualifies as a burger. Nonetheless....here are the rules for posting in this soon to be awesome thread:

1. Any meat goes. Beef, chicken, pork, lamb, rat, fish. Whatever, hunt it down and kill it with a knife. Its all good and I've included the options other than the traditional beef so all the kids can play in the pool. If its ground and round, its all good.

2. The damn 'thang has to be between 2 slices of bread or bun. White bread. Brioche. Sourdough. English muffin. Whole wheat. Its got to be bready. No wrap crap or wild pizza dough like chingaderra's.

3. Any cooking method goes. Grilled. Broiled. Griddled. Steamed. Deep fried. Zippo lighter.

4. Because I love to ridicule to no end tree hugging granola wimps and hippy's.....
Veggie burgers are all good. Just be prepared for the woe and gnashing of teeth and smack talk that will soon come if you post it. It will be all in fun and all good.

5. You suck at cooking? The only thing that would suck more is if you posted pics of your restaurant burger. For the sake of keeping the comedy rolling...
Any burger you didn't cook or you bought is allowed and is all good. Warning: while allowed, posting pics of BK burgers or their ilk with a splash of tabasco will bring upon you the most ridicule and insults. Even more than a veggie burger!

6. Chile's and/or hotsauce is mandatory on the burger. ON the burger, no crap on the side.

7. Pics are mandatory. No posting about a burger you made or ate without pics. You will suffer extreme ridicule and experience much loathing. Just don't do it.

8. Include a list of condiments and toppings. Mayo. Mustard. Onions. Cheese. Extract of male baboon spermatazoa. Whatever. Post it.

There it is y'all. Can you get down brown with it? Allrighty then...

RELEASE THE KRAKEN!

Here's mine. Sliders. 80/20 ground chuck from Matador Meat Market, Frisco, Tx. Cooked over fine diced yellow onions in cast iron using the smash technique. Toasted Pepperidge Farm slider buns with mustard, the onions, dill pickle and jalapeno pickle slices. Kraft brand American Plastic Cheese.

IMG_3447.jpg

Adult beverages are encouraged in the pics but not mandatory. Dig that awesome cast iron crust sear!

IMG_3448.jpg

So bring on your burgers. And that means those damn Aussie's and their stinkin' beet root too!!

Woooooooooooooooo!

Make sure you shake it!

texas blues said:
I saw your latest post of sliders though.

More like mini burgers than sliders but still goodern' hell.

But dig.

Mini burger... well that's a slider soooo.... :lol:

The Hot Pepper said:
Woooooooooooooooo!

Make sure you shake it!

Mini burger... well that's a slider soooo.... :lol:

Oh hell no.

You of all people know that a mini burger ain't the same 'thang as a for true slider.

We could go on and on about this but I need to find a pillow.

Just in case y'all keep it goin' on...

ALL Y'ALL ARE BASTIGES!

'Specially THP and GM.

Hook

line

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee (that's the sound of the reel, you took the bait so hard)

LOLOLOLOL
:rofl:

E.T. on Atari LOL!

And his hand is in a bucket of hot water.

jayt_phoane_home.jpg

Double scheeze + mustard + totz = hot blue & kinky

I dig it.

Picked up some store bought chorizo today along with some slider buns.

I aim to perform scientific 'speriments n' sheeit on the flat top later tonight.

Gettin' prepared right proper now with a tequila grapefruit juice cocktail.

Texsun Ruby Red Rio Grande Valley style.

Echele' chingaso cabrones!

idk what I like more; the burger w tots or the Thundercats avatar.  

also who put the popcorn in the poor guy's armpit?

Made burgers last night on my cast iron griddle heated by my Weber grill.  It gives me the benefit of making smash style burgers without the huge amount of smoke in the house.  Plus it give me an excuse to fire up the grill, which is also an excuse to drink.  This one could also be posted in the drunken chef thread.   :party:

My dog Hoss doing his best to help.

Back